Classic clock face with all standard features and stats

The clock face gallery is full of designs with highly particular aesthetics, but there is no simple elegant watch that combines the main features of the device. Classic watch design needed. All features proposed can be found here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/Clock-face-with-all-standard-features-needed/m-p/...
2 Comments
Status changed to: Third-Party App
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Dab-123, thanks for sharing this product feedback about creating a clock face with all the basic features and stats with us. We’re excited to let you know that this Product Feedback has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find the Fitbit App Gallery by selecting your connected Smartwatch in the mobile app, choosing the Gallery tile and toggling to Clocks at the top of the screen. You can then search by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Please note that if you have feedback for the third party app, you can contact the developer directly by opening their app in the Fitbit App Gallery, finding their contact details (if they have shared them publicly) under ‘app details’ or ‘clock face details’. Thanks.

Dab-123
Base Runner

Please restore my post!  THERE IS NO THIRD PARTY APP THAT COMBINES ALL THESE FEATURES. I STATE THAT CLEARLY IN THE LINKED POINTS.

IT IS BECOMING RATHER INFURIATING TO HAVE A MODERATOR BLOW OFF EVERY SINGLE SUGGESTION MADE ON FALSE OR MISLEADING GROUNDS.  THIS IS MY FOURTH SUGGESTION YOU ARE BLOWING OFF. 

AND PLEASE DON'T PATRONIZE YOUR CUSTOMERS BY GIVING BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS ADVICE. IF I HAD NOT BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL A FACE, HOW COULD I HAVE SAID THAT THE APP IS NOT OFFERED?

IS THIS FORUM MEANT TO MAKE FITBIT BETTER OR TO BEAT PEOPLE DOWN WITH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BLOWING OFFS?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.