Clock Face should Show Main Goal

On the Charge 2, the "steps" position on the clock face actually showed the "main goal" set in the app. On the charge 3 it seems to be hard coded to show steps. It should instead show the Main Goal (currently setting the Main Goal doesn't seem to do anything)

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @NancyJames! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Sydelle1981
Jogger

Or a way to customize what the main screen shows, I'd love to have steps and calories visible

Freeway_
Recovery Runner

Fully agree. I am currently loosing weight by checking calories, so I select burnt calories as main goal. I would appreciate if I can check the status in the home screen. Main goal = main interst, so only logical to display that in the home screen.

kostax
Base Runner

+1 vote, very helpful and logical suggestion to implement

misiaxcore
Base Runner

I completely agree with Profgoose. SO many things have been left out of the Charge 3 that's available on older Fitbits like the Charge 2 and the Versa. It's ridiculous and unacceptable. 

qualoga
Stepping Up

Agree. I am climbing flights of stairs (not a stair climber machine) so there is no workout mode that suits me, I just want to look at my wrist and see my goal. As far as I can tell, there's no way to have this on the front page, like the Charge HR 2 did. 

qualoga
Stepping Up

TO be clear, there is the retro double stat face now, but it doesn't let me have my preferred set of things on the front page - Time/Date/Heart rate/Floors climbed, which was the possible on the Charge HR 2. This drives me crazy during workouts. 

thanks

Justadude
First Steps

Not as concerned with the numbered of steps i take as much as I am about daily active minutes or Calories burned. It would be nice if the the clocks that show stats show your progression to a goal you select rather than only a default setting.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Justadude! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

BjornT
Keeping Pace

I love the latest firmware update but I’m disappointed that my favourite clock face from the Charge 2 still won’t show me my main goal on the Retro Double Stats clock face. I don’t care about my number of steps, all I want to see is:

- Time

- Date

- Calories burned

- Heart rate

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.