Clock face with Bluetooth connection status

The watch face selection for the charge 3 is pretty slim but I think one key feature was overlooked on all of them. If a fitnesses band is going to be interlaced with smart watch capabilities that rely on a bluetooth connected device then there should be an icon to let you know if you are still connected to the device. If im not near my phone, I have no way to know if my band is still connected and if im missing important notifications until I go look at my phone.

I made up my ideal watch face with all the things I think are important and should be seen at a glance. I included the bluetooth icon right in the top corner, since its a pretty important part of the band functionality. If the phone is no longer connected to bluetooth then the icon should disappear so there is no mistake if you are connected or not. 

watch face.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

dpaliss
Hill Runner

@SarahRhea

Hello , I think that’s a perfect idea ! I agree !

BdlM
Jogger

hi, the vibration settings on the change 3 are SUPER strong and disruptive.  PLEASE update asap!!!

Vicki71
Jogger

My Charge 3 used to have a subtle and quiet vibration for notifications.  Perhaps one of the software updates changed it and now it's quite loud.

I preferred it much better before.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.