Clock face with steps, heart rate and time for Inspire 3

Put a clock face on the inspire 3 that includes steps heart rate and time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @steve622, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a clock face with steps, heart rate and time for Inspire 3. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kevinwallace415
First Steps

Please add a clock face option to show on the opening screen
Time (hour and minute)
Steps (for the current day)
Heart rate (at the moment)
I don't need anything else (no Day or Date) on the opening screen and am willing to scroll through to get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kevinwallace415, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having an clock face for your Inspire 3 that includes the time, steps and heart rate with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

AliHowdy
Jogger

I want to see the time, steps, heart rate all together on the clock face - the same as you could do with Inspire 2. I don’t understand why you would remove this feature.  It’s definitely off-putting me. I’m on a run or a workout and I don’t want to be flicking through screens to find out where I’m at. 

marcov98
First Steps

Agree! Why is taking so long. 

HeatherS123
Jogger

My Charge 5 died after spending 30 seconds in water - just over 1 year old - so no warranty. I'm now using my old Inspire HR as it still works. I was contemplating whether to get another fitbit. The Inspire 3 is the only one that suits my needs. However, now I see that there's no point in getting one if there is no face that always has STEPS, HEART RATE, and TIME on it. This is pretty ridiculous that there isn't one. My old Inspire HR does.... a funny thing for fitbit to not have and now is literally why I will not buy one until it is changed.

Kevinwallace415
First Steps
Hi Heather,
I think the bigger models might have that. I like the Inspire because it is
small, but don't like tapping on it to get more info. The app has both
steps and heart on it, but the time is only on the phone and using the app
is a bother.
Kevin
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.