0 Votes

Clock face with timer for Fitbit Smartwatches

Hello! I use the countdown timers often -- Cooking, baking, just waiting 15 minutes to do something.

I'd like to build a watch face that shows my countdown timer.
I found there is an API for alarms, but not for the timer. This seems a missed opportunity.

I don't need this in the companion app or web, just on the watch face would be good enough.
2 Comments
Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @compnski - depending on the device you have there is a good multi timer you can use on some smart watches that is integrated with the clock face, have a look at SimpleClockPro and Simple4Timer.

A double tap on the watch face seconds takes you directly to the multiple timers which can be labelled and optionally auto started, a double tap on the timer takes you back to the clock face, though the timer also has the time so you can use it standalone also.

I use it all the time for cooking.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @compnski, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about creating a Fitbit clock face with timer for Smartwatches with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Keep in mind that you can visit the App Gallery where you'll find a variety of clock faces created by 3rd-party developers that you might be interested in. You can also visit our SDK Development board for more information about how to develop clock faces and apps

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.