Clock faces with day of the week and the month

If this has been said before - sorry, I’ve searched but nothing exactly like this has come up - so their are limited clock faces for the inspire HR.

Im literally just after something like the face ‘Just Time’ but with nicer type - I’m English and am used to the day|month display - so the month|day display always confuses me at first glance - hence why I’ve got to use the ‘Just time’ clock face, but the type is boring, but all other clock faces are month|day rather than what I’m used to. 

Im not fussed about stats showing as I’ll just scroll down for that! Just the time and date on the first screen is fine but I don’t think it’s fair I’m stuck to one clock face which boring type because I’m not used to the reverse date! 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

172 Comments
weid1374
Jogger

On my previous Alta HR I used a clock face with the day of the week and the date.

None of the Inspire HR clock faces have this information.

Can this be added?

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @weid1374, thank you for sharing this suggestion with us. 🙂 The day of the week would be a great addition to the existing clockfaces for Fitbit Inspire. I'm keen to hear what other Fitbit users think. 

Aonofrio
Jogger

Please add day of week on clock face for the inspire

nmc-ma
Walker

Great suggestion weid1374 - I agree!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@llllss Thanks for your suggestion.

We'll see what other Community members think about adding more clock faces with the name of the month instead of just the number.

llllss
Jogger
Not just that, it could be day and then the month (English way round). And nicer designers .... thanks
M0nkey626
First Steps

Would love to see this feature on my Inspire.  Feature was available on my old Alta.  Missed it.  Please add to at least one of the clock faces.  None of the current ones have this feature.  Many thanks.

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

I am looking for this also. 

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

Possibly another clock face with Time, Date, Day of Week, Steps and Heartrate.

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

Before I got my first wrist Fitbit, I always wore a watch with the day of the week.  Please make a clock face that includes the day of the week.

danny987
First Steps

KL801
Base Runner

I will not buy an Inspire unless it has Day of the Week. If Fitbit does not add this feature, I may switch to Garmin. Their tracker doesn't have day of the week either, but it has other features, like a year-long battery, that would almost make up for it. As long as my Alta continues to work I will remain with Fitbit... and would buy an Inspire immediately if it added day of the week. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who wants this feature.

Boots8500
First Steps

I agree the Inspire needs to have day of week option like the Alta did.  It helps us seniors!!!

Boots8500
First Steps

Inspire HR should have option for day of week like the Alta had.  Not sure why the clock face options were changed.  It helps us senior to have the date & day of week.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

KL801
Base Runner
Please keep me on your notification list. I'm still considering getting a
Garmin as an alternative. Or just buying a new Alta if I can find one.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Good afternoon,

As a firefighter I have to wear both my InspireHR and a regular wrist watch on alternating wrists in order to perform my job functions due none of the watch faces for the InspireHR having a second hand/function and also not being able to set the watch face to be a permanent display or adjust the time out function of the watch face. Would it be possible to get a seconds feature added and the option to either make the display permanently on or adjust the time out setting?

KL801
Base Runner
I didn't realize the clock couldn't be set as a permanent thing... that
would be a deal-killer for me. Think I'd better check the Garmin again.

KL
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Just to explain a little more, the clock face I've chosen is permanent, but the screen automatically times out to save battery if it's not being interacted with. There is no permanent "screen on" mode, or anyway to increase the duration of screen on time from the app that I've found. I apologize for the confusion.

KL801
Base Runner
Oh, okay, thanks. Then it's the same as with the Alta. I can live with that.
PinkWorld23
First Steps

I think @weid1374 read my mind😱! He took the words right out of my mouth, lol. Seeing the day of the week on my watch helped me keep track of days easier. I hope you’ll be able to add it as an option soon.

KL801
Base Runner
I gave up and just purchased a Charge 3. Not as sleek and good looking as
the Inspire, but should work for me. I waited for a sale, so it wasn't too
expensive. I'll get it in a couple of weeks. If anyone wants to know how
it responds compared to my beloved Alta, let me know and I'll let you know.

KL
AngusBeef
Base Runner

Yeah it's incompetent. I returned the inspire and kept my old alta which has day of week.

Ms_marvel
First Steps

Day of the week along with date and time is very much needed for the inspire HR

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

Anyone who gives up and bought a more expensive Fitbit is not helping us here to get the day of week into Inspire HR. I'll buy a Garmin or Samsung when I finally gives up on Fitbit. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.