Clock faces with day of the week and the month

If this has been said before - sorry, I’ve searched but nothing exactly like this has come up - so their are limited clock faces for the inspire HR.

Im literally just after something like the face ‘Just Time’ but with nicer type - I’m English and am used to the day|month display - so the month|day display always confuses me at first glance - hence why I’ve got to use the ‘Just time’ clock face, but the type is boring, but all other clock faces are month|day rather than what I’m used to. 

Im not fussed about stats showing as I’ll just scroll down for that! Just the time and date on the first screen is fine but I don’t think it’s fair I’m stuck to one clock face which boring type because I’m not used to the reverse date! 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

172 Comments
ianl1427
Recovery Runner

I bought my Inspire HR because I was assured by a Fitbit support person on Facebook that day of week is available in one of the many clock faces available. But I could not find any. Looks like it must be very difficult to get a day on week on the display. I should have stuck with my original plan to get a Garmin or Samsung. 

KrissaC
First Steps

I’m looking for a clock face that will show time, steps, and date on my Inspire HR. Preferably with the time the same size shown with exercise modes not the extra large font. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KrissaC, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Keep adding your suggestions!

KrissaC
First Steps
Thank you so much! I look forward to an update to allow an option with click steps and date.

Sent from my iPhone
Smonic
First Steps

I would also like to have the day of the week shown on the Inspire HR main display.  I had it on my Alta HR and miss it.  

Smonic
First Steps

I also would like to have the day of the week displayed on the home screen on my Inspire HR.  I had an Alta prior to this, and I miss this feature.  

taramk
First Steps

+1 for day of the week. Just replaced my Alta with an Inspire and am very disappointed there isn't a clock face option with day of the week. 

weid1374
Jogger

So the latest firmware update (20001.63.5) offers 5 new clock faces, but no one with the day of the week. 

I do not need an animal on my wrist, just the day of the week...

Smiley Frustrated

taramk
First Steps

I had a good laugh at the animal faces. I mean, really? I doubt there was much demand for that.

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

Is day of week so much more difficult than animal faces? 

weid1374
Jogger

It looks that way...

However on my Alta HR I had it already a few years ago.

Looked like this 

alta hr.PNG

taramk
First Steps

Yep, my regular Alta had day of the week too. I don't understand why they start from scratch with new Fitbits, why not just port over the clock faces that already exist? If I buy a new Fitbit—assuming the screen is similar—I expect to have access to the same clock faces.

KrissaC
First Steps
I totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone
ChrisMAus
Recovery Runner

I also want the Retro Double Stat clock face for the Charge 3 to include day of the week. My old Alta HR had day of the week, surely the Charge 3 can have it too!

blacktea
First Steps

I used to have a Charge 2 and one of the clock faces showed the day of the week (i.e. Wednesday, Thursday, etc). As someone with multiple calendars, I miss this feature. I would love to have at least one clock face for the Inspire HR with this information. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @blacktea, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Inspire HR clock faces with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

scragin
Recovery Runner

It is completely ridiculous that Fitbit offers ONE, let me repeat that, ONE clockface with the day of the week on the Charge 3 and it shows only the time, day of week, and date. How can that be? I thought Fitbit was a leader in fitness watches. Apparently not.

HUGE FAIL, Fitbit. PLEASE offer more than one clockface showing the day of the week. I don't write checks any more and as a teacher, the day of the week is more valuable info than the date.

Have a nice day. 🙂

@llllss wrote:

If this has been said before - sorry, I’ve searched but nothing exactly like this has come up - so their are limited clock faces for the inspire HR.

Im literally just after something like the face ‘Just Time’ but with nicer type - I’m English and am used to the day|month display - so the month|day display always confuses me at first glance - hence why I’ve got to use the ‘Just time’ clock face, but the type is boring, but all other clock faces are month|day rather than what I’m used to. 

Im not fussed about stats showing as I’ll just scroll down for that! Just the time and date on the first screen is fine but I don’t think it’s fair I’m stuck to one clock face which boring type because I’m not used to the reverse date! 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

@LuciaFitbit

Wait a minute... What is already available? We are all asking for Day of Week display for Inspire/Inspire HR. I have not seen this feature yet. Instead we get clock faces with useless animal faces in the latest update.

I am using the Just Time face for now. If there is no space, you can make the time display smaller and put the date on 2 rows.

JUL 29 

MON

Is there a technical limitation for Inspire/Inspire HR that this feature is not possible?

If a clock face with day of week display is already available for Inspire/Inspire HR, please let me know how to find it.

Thank you

DFas
First Steps

I would love more options for clockfaces, too.  The animals are just stupid. I'd like something like the face called "Stats heavy" but with the day & date:

12:34

#steps

Mon

Jul27

This satisfies those of us who want the Date (and doesn't confuse the Brits) and the Day. There's already a display that fits this much, just with different data.

scragin
Recovery Runner
Oh, it would be SO EASY for Fitbit to offer more clockfaces. Heck, they
should open the design up to allow others to design clockfaces. I used to
wear an Amazfit Bip and it has a multitude of possible screens (maybe I
should go back...)

Fitbit just doesn't listen to their customers. Nor do they seem to care.
I'll probably go back to Garmin even though I switched from them due to
reliability issues.
cademers
Recovery Runner

Horizontal time with colon, day and date, with month as word, for Inspire:

10:09

TH

Oct 9

Other options could be accessed with button or swiping. No animal cartoons, please.

M0nkey626
First Steps

I loved my Alta.  Lost it and bought an Inspire.  Horrible clock faces.  Missing the day of the week!  Returned the Inspire and waiting for updates to clock faces and still no day of week.  Finally gave up and bought Amazfit Bip instead.  It's bigger than what I would like, but at least I can display information I want on it.  I will not buy another Fitbit product again if they can't even put simple info on a clock face.  You had the format down on the Atla.

HH:MM

Aug 10

SAT

KrissaC
First Steps
I agree. I’m getting fed up with the clock faces. Now there’s a bunch of animal faces. Cute but impractical. All I want is the time, steps and date. Doesn’t seem like too much to ask. I’ve had a Fitbit since they first came out. About to start looking at the competition for a more traditional watch with steps. No animals. Just the basic things I expect from my watch with steps added in.

Sent from my iPhone
Fidd
Jogger

Please add the day of the week, having bought the inspire for my son aged 9 he regularly asks what day it is as he can’t tell from his own watch!

KrissaC
First Steps
I’ve tried several of the clock faces, as directed by Fitbit customer service. The 3 data points I’m requesting are not available. I would expected to find an option of only the time, steps, and date on the clock face, in that top to bottom order. It would be Medium Stats, not Simple Stats, not Heavy Stats. Customer service keeps saying to post it, so here it is again.

Sent from my iPhone
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.