Coach for Seniors

Please add a coach for seniors. Many of these exercises are for those who are young and fit and are not reasonable for those who are new to exercise or trying to begin an exercise program. Many of us have bad knees and backs and would like a workout taking these things into consideration. 

Moderator edit: added label

28 Comments
Walkdaily
Walker

Come on Fitbit, there must be lots of older people like me who want to keep fit. I'm 78 and walk every day but some days I feel stiff and take time to get going. I would like to do simple workouts. The ones you have would cause more damage than help in people of my age. I'm on my 3rd fitbit tracker after several years and I'm still waiting...

caviti
First Steps

So agree - trialling Fibit Premium but  trying to decide whether to go with that or an app that respects more limited physical (and pelvic floor) fitness capabilities.  I can't see that it will be Fitbit Premium at this stage! And since it doesnt respect (interact with) my Calm app, I'm already used to not being able to track half my activities.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.