Combo of steps and time exercised competition

I often lose step competitions because the exercise I do doesn’t generate a lot of steps. I exercise more but get less steps I.e boxing, weight lifting etc. It would be good to have a combo of steps and time exercised competition 

thanks 

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity and labels

3 Comments
Jayelo
Pace Setter

I would like that too.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Meoh. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.