Community Group Suggestions

I like the idea of Fitbit trying to create a social group for the users, however, I think there should have been more thought into making sure the users would be able to interactive with each other more easier.

I would like to see the following:

1. When I post to a group, be able to find what I posted without having to scroll through to try and find y original post. This is a problem and I stopped trying to find post from the feed page. If someone, post a like or comment, that is the only way to see get to the original post through my notifications.

2. Would like to see what my friends posted on the group link.

Fitbit has to look at making the community groups section better, the way it is now, it's really not user friendly.

Cre'

Moderator edit: format.

CRETY1
3 Comments
CRETY1
Base Runner

For Fitbit Programmers: There is one more item I think should also be added to the Community APP :

There should also be a way to SELECT more than one item when posting to a group. EXAMPLE: I have a picture or comments to add to HEALTHY EATING GROUP AND CARDIO GROUP. Instead of having to select one group at a time, we should be able to select more than one. The way it is set up now, we have to select one group and retype or enter that information again. \

Cre'

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CRETY1 we wanted to let you know that you can now see previous post history in community feed. To follow your own posts, you can now just go to the profile page, click on something you've has posted and review all comments.

CRETY1
Base Runner

LizFitbit, Thank you, glad to see Fitbit working on making changes!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.