Community Groups

As the Admin for a large community group, I would find it helpful to be able to block individuals who violate posting guidelines.  It is not even possible to flag or report the posts within the activity groups. Admins have the ability to delete members only, but there is no way to prevent them from rejoining a group over and over.  You can't even message people to ask them to stop spamming, unless you send it within the confines of a friend request.  I certainly don't want to friend request someone I am trying to get rid of!

I would love to see a solution to this problem!

Moderator edit: Added Labels

3 Comments
etlkiwi
Recovery Runner

Agree with this comment whole heartingly.This also raised someother issues which I logged a ticket for but Fitbit support said it wasn't possible ie how do you find out who the administrator for a group is?.Public groups do not have an Administrator so how do you get rid of someone like the troll WILL46? Plus they tell me that they can't remove people which i find quiet unbelievable.

T-Cat
First Steps

A newbie with fitbit.  After downloading to the computer, the dashboard does not reflect a hotkey for discussion, have to go out and view information online... How do I get the community, help forums to show on the dashboard...

Status changed to: Not currently planned
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hey @Lisawith3dogs Smiley Very Happy! Thanks for your suggestion, but at this time the only ones who have access to do so are the Fitbit Moderators since those are private tools only available for them. 

If you want to flag any member's post, you can definitely do it and the Moderators will evaluate the violations and they decide if the user needs to be banned or not. 

You can also contact us via PM is you want to discuss something in private about a user who might be violating your group so we can take it from there. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.