Compare performance in training with the performance of "professional athletes"

The same way app compares your cardio fitness with Ryan Hall the app could compare your media speed, distances and more data with a triathlon athlete, a pro swimmer or runner. Wining badges when reaching half performance, same performance of getting closer. Maybe encoring people to train harder by telling them they are close to an athlete.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nivaa, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to compare performance in training with the performance of professional athletes. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kimsai
Recovery Runner
  • I have been using Fitbit ionic, versa lite  and now sense. I swam 5 time a week in 50 m pool. All along I also wear another tracker that is able to show me the timing for each lap, swolf etc. The Fitbit watch only shows how many lengths I swam but no details on each laps. I hope Fitbit can consider implementing these features in the watches. I will consider switching to Garmin watch if there is no improvement in the future. 
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.