Contest to win a Fitbit every day :-)

I would love to see a daily draw to win a Fitbit by submitting your name and email, open to all 😊

It would be a great feature to keep Fitbit in everyone's mind and help people aspire to the best and latest Fitbit models features.

It would improve the marketing and customer relations.🎯

Fitbit could even extend the offer to include the best or most popular suggestion posted in this forum 😄

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@leear Thanks for your suggestion about having contests to win Fitbit devices.

Let's see what other Community members think.

leear
Runner

I can't see who would object to the chance of getting a fantastic new Fitbit 😁

leear
Runner

I can't believe there is no appetite  for the opportunity to win a great new Fitbit 😞 are we asking the right people or is this the wrong forum or can't people  find this post to gave feedback and their views?

leear
Runner

I just don't get why there is no demand for this in our community! 🤔

Even porridge (oatmeal) sellers, promote the opportunity to wiln a FitBit Ionic every day, and they even give you a free gym pass with every pack of porridge! 😉

Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 6.13.04 PM.png

leear
Runner

I just don't get why there is no demand for this in our community! 🙄

Even tea sellers, promote the opportunity to wiln a FitBit Ionic every day too... so why not FitBit?🤔

Win a FitBit with a cup of tea :-)Win a FitBit with a cup of tea 🙂

Val.Casas
Premium User
Stepping Up

That would be awsome!!

Moderator edit: all-caps

leear
Runner

@Val.Casas  I agree 😊 it's a no-brainer. Thank you for your point of view and comment 👍

chrishumby
Jogger

i would love to win the fitbit sense it does look amazing i have the chsrge 3 and it has got 2 lines across where you look at the time so it is impossible to read so i would love to win one to replace it.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.