Curve Card support on Fitbit Pay

Since you have limited support for European Banks a really nice solution could be the support of the Curve Card / App.

Basically the Card (https://www.curve.app/en/) allows the user to charge any card that is added to the App (basically all Visa and Mastercard cards), using just one card.

If you supported the addition on the Curve card on Fitbit pay, you would automatically support virtually all banks and cards in Europe.

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks a million for sharing this feature @IceMan1910. You knocked me off my feet with this one! Let’s see what others think about this option for Fitbit Pay.

Peter6388
First Steps

This is definitely needed and would transform Fitbit pay. Please add it!

execrable
Jogger

Please add this card! 

Garfydude
First Steps

Been using a Curve Card and app for about a month and it has truly transformed my wallet.

Curve is so versatile that it would be an awesome option to jump ahead of any problems with banks allowing integration

amus1
First Steps

Do you have an update on this one? There's no direct Monzo support, so this seems like a good middle ground. 

Slavekk
Recovery Runner

From Curve:

I’m sorry to hear you can’t add your Curve card to your Garmin. This happened because this feature is currently only available to customers in the UK.

Apologies that the email we sent suggested otherwise and we understand the situation is frustrating. Rest assured, we’re working on rolling out Curve with Google Pay, Samsung Pay and your wearable devices such as Garmin, Wena and Fitbit by 2020.

We’ll send updates as soon as this is available in your country! Stay tuned for any announcements made and keep an eye on your inbox.

Slavekk
Recovery Runner

From Curve:

We have good news! UK customers can now add your Curve card to your gadget! Pay smoothly and securely with a flick of the wrist. Update: Customers in Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and the UK can now add their Curve card to FitBit and Garmin Pay

Nicky1974
Jogger

I'm in the UK and my versa 2 that I only received today will not accept my curve card. Keeps saying that not accepted

AAW007
First Steps

Hi, I have the same problem as Nicky1974. 

Despite both the Fitbit website and the Curve website saying that they support Curve on Fitbit everytime I try to add my card I get an error massega saying that the card is not supported and that I should contact my card issuer.  It appears to have been added in 2020 but is this now broken in 2021?

Or, is it because my Curve card is a Samsung Pay Curve card so Samsung have blocked it as they want you to use a Samsung Watch and not a Fitbit?

Anyone know any more...?

Regards,

Adam.

Silversinker
Jogger

Hi,

Has this been resolved yet?  I have Curve on a Samsung and Fitbit rejects the card telling me it's not supported.

Given how long this issue has been known about, why has your FAQ not been updated.

Regards,

Pete

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.