Customizable Habit Diary on Fitbit app with reminders

Did I take medication A today? Medication B? Drink coffee? Travel? I would love a customizable list of daily events in the app and an evening reminder to check yes/no.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Ktfontnowagner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a customizable Habit Diary on the Fitbit app with reminders with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Add the ability to Magnolia but blood pressure readings. Similar to how glucose readings can be recorded on the Fitbit app, I would like to see the same ability to manually record blood pressure readings, as well as set reminders for these similar to how reminders can be said for glucose readings.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Add the ability to Magnolia but blood pressure readings. Similar to how glucose readings can be recorded on the Fitbit app, I would like to see the same ability to manually record blood pressure readings, as well as set reminders for these similar to how reminders can be said for glucose readings.

TaniaRyl
Strider
Do you think health event planning is interesting for the app?

massage, cosmetologist, medical and restorative procedures. plan and get reminders. track the dynamics of health spending.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaniaRyl, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to have an event planning with reminders. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums. 

EilidhMC14
Jogger

Be able to log habits and set reminders/alarms for habits related to health and wellbeing such as tooth brushing, showering and taking medication. Maybe link to oral b app for tooth brushing recording.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EilidhMC14, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to track and have reminders of healthy habits. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Tanja1988
First Steps
Please add cusyomizable habit tracker options (e.g. no smoking, reading, eczema diary, etc.). It is not convenient that we are restricted to the current options and it would be great to have a few customizable options in the free version
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tanja1988, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having customizable habit options to track on the Fitbit app with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

AmyTheRose
Jogger
It would be super helpful if the app had other features for tracking custom health and fitness related habits. An easy one would be “took vitamins”. Or, given your community, you could make this customizable so someone could input all their supplements and vitamins with frequency and check it off when completed.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AmyTheRose, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a customizable habit diary on Fitbit app with reminders. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums. 

Honeyqueenbee
Recovery Runner

I would also love somewhere in the app to make daily notes. This will help me to review and understand reasons or patterns in my logged categories (food and exercise especially). Was I unwell on a particular day, did I go out for a special occasion meal, was it raining?  Etc. All of these little things can impact goals and it would be very helpful to track results and trends. (Memory fades out the little things). So, a daily diary or note taking facility would be awesome!

BurgerKrin
First Steps
I have recently downloaded a new app for habit tracking and think this being apart of Fitbit would be great. Being able to add you new habit e.g daily plank, x2 weekly sea dips etc. but being able to add you own is key as this could be different for anyone, could be days of stopping smoking, alcohol free days, going to a new activity or group.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BurgerKrin, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having a habit tracking on the Fitbit app with us. I noticed a similar product feedback already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.