Customize double tap shortcut menu on Versa 4

Need to allow for the double tap shortcut menu to have the shortcuts changed per user preference. This was allowed on Versa 3.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nite71, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to customize double tap shortcut menu on Versa 4. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Bcnyall
First Steps

Completely agree most of these are redundant and easily accessible. Versa the had the editable double press menu. Why get rid of it.  Seems like a downgrade to me

pamhowdyshell
First Steps

Juan provided me great customer service today. Please give him credit for this.

GowersS
First Steps

This is driving me insane! There were more options to customise on an older model. The standard double click shortcuts are completely redundant as pointed out!

As a nurse needing to get to timers and calculators quickly and easily when working I actually wish I didn’t buy this watch now. Such a step down from my previous one

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.