Customize your own workout routine

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to have the ability to customize your own workout routine from a video library and view on the watch, similar to already exiting Fitbit Coach, but with machines as well.  There is an AMAZING app Gymaholic, which includes an avatar (which highlights muscles worked), extensive animated library, ability to create your own routine. Currently the app routine can also push to the Apple Watch.

As a leader in fitness tracking industry, hard to understand why in 2019, I am still walking around the gym with pen and paper, and a Versa 2 on my wrist.

Gymaholic would be EPIC for Fitbit users!!!  I just got my Versa 2 yesterday and honestly considering returning for the Apple Watch just for that option.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.