Day of the week to "Mod Clock Date" clock face for Charge 3

I see that there is a date option on several on the clock faces for the charge 3, but I would like an option for the actual day of the week on the mod clock date face in particular.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @pprinces92 !Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion. I hope it will get many votes.

M.wang
First Steps

I think day of week should be added to more clock faces. It seems like a lot of people have asked for this on different threads.  Looking for a upgrade of more clock faces from Fitbit. 

Snyper
First Steps

I agree with putting the day of the week on a clock face.  Please.

scorpion
Jogger

Please put the day of the week for the analog clock face. We all know what month it is.

PeachyLight35
First Steps

I would love to have the day of the week on the clock face, on more of the clock faces like the Mod Clock Date for example. Or just giving us the option to add the day of the week would be nice

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.