Delete/ Delete All options for Irregular Rhythm Notifications on Fitbit app

I have a Fitbit Sense and I had an issue with Afib recently. My Fitbit alerted me to this issue and I had a successful Cardioversion but now have about 500 notifications that need to be deleted.
There should be a way to delete all notifications of Irregular Rhythm Notifications at once.
This would be a common issue for everyone who suffers Afib.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AussieWanderer. Thank you for sharing your Product Feedback, as well as your experience with the Fitbit Community. To understand this idea better, please reply back confirming if you're referring to the notifications on the Fitbit app, or if this is related to the ones displayed on your watch. We look forward to your response.

Hi LizzyFitbit, the notifications are on my phone in the Fitbit app.
For example, on the 16th March, there is a notification at 11.17pm, 10.45pm, 7.32am, 7.05am, 6.37am, 6.10am, 5.27am, 4.50am, 4.22am, 3.55am, 3.27am, 3.00am, 2.27am, 2.00am, 1.32am, 12.55am, and 12.27am. This is 17 notifications for just one day and I believe these go on from about 16 Feb to 17th March - 30 days x 17 per day = about 510 notifications to clear "one at a time". I had a Cardioversion to rectify the Afib so now I would like to clear all notifications, as most people would want to do, so it is clear and ready to alert me again if the Afib happens again. I love the watch and have told many people they should buy one too, but this needs to be fixed. 
Thanks
Bruce Reimers
Australia

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @AussieWanderer, and thanks for taking the time to clarify this product feedback about adding a Delete and Delete All options for Irregular Rhythm Notifications on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this product feedback. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. To delete all irregular rhythm notifications with a date range, see this help article or follow these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > gear icon at the upper right corner.
  2. Tap Account Settings > Delete Data.
  3. Scroll down and tap a data type.
  4. Tap Delete to delete all data, or tap a date range to delete some data.
  5. Confirm that you want to delete the data.

@Aster171, in recognition of your excellent product feedback, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.