Designs on Bands

I guess I would like to see some patterns or lots of new colors for the bands. I am a spunky person and would love that. I don't want to buy from a random seller either. I would prefer buying from Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

8 Comments
RockDB
First Steps

Thin Blue LineThin Blue Line

I would like to see this band design offered in support of Law Enforcement!

Anyone else?

Rahul1505
First Steps

I love Fitbit watches but the problem which I have seen with quite a lot people is many people love to wear the regular watches the non-smart ones you can say and all of a sudden that can't be Thrown away as we have invested so much in it so what I want is if Fitbit can launch a smart band which looks as sexy as charge hr or charge 2 but without a display so that I can wear my watch as well as then fitness band.

Thanks,

Rahul Agarwal

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Design
First Steps

I suggest that the next iteration of the Charge 2 uses either a different plastic or a better material all together to connect the metal part of the tracker to the band. Or make Fitbits that don't have interchangeable bands, I guess. I constantly seem to have issues with that little plastic part that connects the tracker to the band cracking or breaking, & then my Fitbit won't stay on my wrist, because it falls apart. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rshorty4! Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. What specific colors or designs would you like to see? Keen to hear what others think?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. In order to keep the forums easily searchable, we regularly archive suggestions which become inactive. Your suggestion has been archived, and can no longer receive votes or comments. If you have another suggestion or want to re-post, feel free to add a new Feature Suggestion here.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs on the top right corner. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
Trailrunner406
First Steps

Would love to have more styles to choose from.  Harmon and Samsung make some very classy looking smart watch/fitness trackers more appropriate for everyday/professional/dress-up wear.     I love my fit bit and don’t want two different brands to deal with.  I would love it if Fitbit had some more dressed up styles.  I love the round watch faces.  I would totally buy a second watch.  One for for workouts and out door activities and another for when I’m a bit more dressed up. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.