Detailed view of Exercise history and Duration on Today

Be able to view all completed exercises for the current week on the ionic (today's screen?).

All exercises done from exercises / coach list, automatically tracked exercises can appear here to.

This way being able to see: having done x steps for the day / week, but having done x amount of this and that exercise. 

Being able to make better choices: Needing more rest, or need to add in more weight training.. by looking at the ionic.. 

Just the total time for the specific exercise and name:

Yoga: 39 minutes total (2 times)

Walking: 10 minutes total (1 time)

Cycling: 60 minutes (1 time)

Optionally: Fitbit can even suggest to rest (on the ionic) when noticing having done to much exercise (being over your exercise day goals for the week), or display a reminder to move more* if activity is to little.. encouraging to move more.. based on total steps wanting to reach for the week and set activity goals (days).. 

*This is different than reminders to move as it's based on total activity for the week, not on activity for the current day. 

Resting/Recovery is important to Heart

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and label.

31 Comments
oGirl
Jogger

And another thing ... when I go to view my downloaded exercises (run/bike with map and gps route), the initial  map/route on the exercise summary list is showing a random map/route - not the one that I did yesterday or the day before.  When I click on the small 'summary' map, the correct map and route is there.

what is going on with the summary displays??

Ogirl.

danyelefausto
Recovery Runner

Amazing idea! I used to look the summary of my exercise a lot with my Polar... I bought the fitbit versa 3 weeks ago and this is something I'm really missing!

Swabes
Recovery Runner
That used to happen, but they have now changed it which is very annoying

Lorraine Swaby
Sent from my iPhone
lilmrst
First Steps

How, if possible, to show past workouts summaries on the Fitbit versa? If it’s not possible to show ur past workouts and time is Fitbit going to add this option, because it’s nice to see past workouts to compare times. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @lilmrst , thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.