Different Themed Badges Every Month

This may be an unpopular opinion but I love the themed minion badges. I think it would be really motivating to get different character badges each month. I would love a month to get Pokemon badges or Jurassic Park Badges, or holiday badges during big holidays. I think it would make my experience more motivating.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @buckybee, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having different themed badges for every month with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Blue_Jay
First Steps

Speaking as someone who personally hates the minions badges - I'm actually in favour of this for people who like these badges, as long as there's an option to opt out!

brightcat
Recovery Runner

I didn't know anything about the minions badges until I received Stuart on syncing my android phone to fitbit.  (It hadn't triggered with the apple phone!)  I was very happy to receive the 1st minions badge.  Even though I long ago walked more than the 12,345 steps required.  It has been so long since that I received any new badges, it was very welcome.  I also welcome an opportunity to walk towards monthly themed badges (although it would be nice to know about ahead of release!) 

Please review the glitch that is preventing apple from triggering new badges.  Thanks 

HyH.
First Steps

Keep putting out Minions badges. Need more beginning with 4 continuing to 12—45,,678; 54,321, etc. to 123,456

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.