Different vibrations for different notifications on Sense

It would be great if the Sense allowed for notifications to have different vibrations.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Amykeys2000, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding different vibrations for different notifications on Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

Good idea.

Calls and messages are different but incredibly weak, barely enough to distinguish.

icequeenk
Stepping Up

This would be great to have! I recently upgraded to my Sense from a Charge 2, and I'm not a fan of the nonstop vibrating when I get a phone call. I don't want to answer calls on my smartwatch, but I like knowing that I've received them. My phone is on silent all day for work, and I liked with my old tracker that it would vibrate a couple times then stop, when I got a call. Or I could hit the button and the notification would go away but the phone would keep ringing. I get spam calls that if you reject the call, they call you right back because they know someone is there.

So to make a long story short, being able to customize notification vibration settings would be amazing!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.