Do Goal Day 2018

Really enjoyed Goal Day these last two years and I just read that you don't plan to do it for 2018.

Bring it back, please!

Much like the awesome community events, one of the overall best things about the Fitbit brand is the community connection, both global and local. It's a great way to encourage people to get out and do a bit of Fitbit evangelizing.

64 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

You should bring back goal day. It really helps everyone on Fitbit. To get everyone to reach there goal or more . 

Mablejean
Jogger
Yes, I'm thinking about getting an Apple watch and join in on their fun...just doesn't make any sense. ...
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Really? Switch to the overrated AW because of a lack of a one day challenge out of 365 days? 

Yes I know last Sunday was the earth day challenge. 

Mablejean
Jogger
Yes, because yay can't give a good explanation why other than it was not given any thought ..so yes I sure will ....
Deanna783
Jogger

Switching from a Fitbit to an AW because there was no Goal Day 2018?  Seems logical. Especially when you're posting from an LG G PAD 😂😂😂

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@Mablejean did you really expect a logical reason from a fellow Fitbit user? 

Touche @Deanna783 that's exactly what I was thinking. With knowing that the AW does not work with an LG device. 

Mablejean
Jogger
😨
Mablejean
Jogger
😴
stemal
First Steps

I have completed both goal days and last year my daughter joined me. We were so looking forward to it this year and were disappointed to hear it may not be on thus year. Please bring it back. We enjoy the goal day challenge more than all the others because there is only one day a year to get it which makes it a unique one to collect.

AshATL
Jogger

Yes, please bring back Goal Day! I kept thinking I had missed it and finally did a search to see if it occurred. I can’t believe it didn’t happen this year.

Fitbit bring back Goal Day. 

PsychoStepper
Jogger

Like others, I too was/am perplexed why Goal Day 2018 was not happening, since it was one of the best Saturday challenges to participate in.  If possible, please bring it back for sometime this Summer.  Thanks and Cheers...

Akdub27
Recovery Runner

Please bring it back! I’ve been waiting for months until I decided to google today whether I missed it or not. Turns out you guys just aren’t doing it. It really is a great movivator to know that many many users around the world are doing the same as me! Please bring it back!

FirefightrAdams
First Steps

My wife and I were also very disappointed and confused as to why a 2018 Goal Badge was not included this year. Don’t really see the reason for pulling it, nor do I think it’s that hard to implement/continue to incorporate. Gives us another special badge to look forward to every year. In fact I’d love more series type badges like this. Please bring back the annual goal day challenges, my wife and I would sincerely appreciate it. 

Punkafoo
Keeping Pace

I also saw that fitbit isn't doing a goal day 2018 and was disappointed, I have a badge for 2016 and 2017 would look odd not having a 2018 and every year after that. I look forward to getting the badge.

TeneiaC
First Steps
I realized that too! Agreed!
Weezer1980
Base Runner

Agree, we need to have Goal Day 2018 (and 2019 and every year).   Crazy that it was not offered in May this year as it was in previous years.  

yarn612
Recovery Runner

Where is Goal Day 2018? Or is fitbit too busy making new fitness trackers?  What is the price of fitbit? Oh, $6.04/share. I remember when it was $58.00/share. 

Jewelsparaks
Base Runner

Please bring back goal day. 

airvine9
Recovery Runner
Please bring back Goal Day for May 2019.
airvine9
Recovery Runner
Added an option to vote for Goal Day 2019 if anyone is interested. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-back-Goal-Day-for-2019/idi-p/2992640#M1851...
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @airvine9! We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

brightcat
Recovery Runner

Yes please . Goal day is a way to motivate my fitbit friends to reach their targets  (and receive a badge too)

Weezer1980
Base Runner

I would love to see Goal Day 2019.    It's not too late for Fitbit to pull finger from their backside and do Goal Day 2018 as well.     Fitbit, you disappointed me in May this year with the lack of Goal Day 😞 

LauraSha
First Steps

I agree. I love to earn badges and there’s no explanation as to why they got rid of it

Emily-
First Steps

Please bring back Goal Day for 2019! I’m so much more motivated to get my step count up if it means getting another badge!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.