Do Goal Day 2018

Really enjoyed Goal Day these last two years and I just read that you don't plan to do it for 2018.

Bring it back, please!

Much like the awesome community events, one of the overall best things about the Fitbit brand is the community connection, both global and local. It's a great way to encourage people to get out and do a bit of Fitbit evangelizing.

64 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Bring back Goal Day Challenge! Very upset no badge available to earn for 2018, but 2019 also? Is Fitbit slacking in the motivation department? An expected badge not available? What is that? Boooooooooo

Corr
Sprinter

Please bring back a yearly goal day and a nice badge to come with it!

Therev1953
Base Runner

I have tried to contact you through every means available to ask for National FitBit Goal day again. We have a group of roughly thirty - we run 3 challenges together every day - Goal Day, WW Hustle and weekend Warriors. We got badges for previous years. (And I hate social media. I’m only here because I was forced to comment here.)

Sincerely , 

Here,There and Everywhere Group 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I agree! Can't stand social media, BUT would absolutely love to have a
National Goal Day back! ❤
sweettooth_dimp
First Steps

Please bring back National Goal Day😃  I only got to compete it once. I would love to see it offered every year. 

Thank You 😊 

Weezer1980
Base Runner

As Goal Day 2018 did not appear, please can we have Goal Day 2019?

Weezer1980
Base Runner

In previous years there has been a Goal Day challenge, in May each year.   This has given us the opportunity to win a limited addition badge that is available for that one day only.

The past couple of years, Fitbit has decided not to do this Goal Day badge.   I know that we have missed May but there are still 6 and a bit months left of 2019 so please Fitbit, please can we have a Goal Day 2019.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Yes, please do a Goal Day 2019! 🙏

Agreed! Please do a Goal Day for  2019! 🙏

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Weezer1980.

Thanks for sharing your idea. I definitely see how other users would appreciate having Goal Day become a yearly event. 

Let's see what other have to say.

J-flex
Distance Runner

How about goal day 2020.  That should give Fitbit sufficient time to get this organized.

J-flex
Distance Runner

It appears that the Fitbit wizards are unable to or unwilling to organize Goal Day 2019. After all it’s now June 2019 and there’s been no hint of anything.

So, let’s look forward to a Goal Day 2020.  This should allow for ample time Fitbit to get their act together and get this organized.

Let’s vote and let them know we want this!

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @J-flex, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.