Don't discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle Premium game

In the 10 years or so I've used Fitbit, this game has been (by far) my favorite addition to the platform. I am SO disappointed to hear it will be ending at the end of next month.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

126 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @luckenbachtexas, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about continue having the Get Fit Puzzle Premium game available with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Medea_
Jogger

Literally signed up JUST to upvote this. Once this game is gone, I have zero interest in continuing my Premium subscription.

ravenbooth
Jogger

I agree.  The Fit Puzzle is the one perk of premium I used daily.  It is fun.  I may also discontinue my premium membership if this does get eliminated.

EARNED downtime is so much more satisfying to me than just playing some random game.   At times on long walks/run/hikes, I would be more motivated to go longer thinking of being able to play this game longer.

I get the premium membership with my work-related Fitbit, but this is the only feature I use.  I can keep track of my own weight and menstrual cycles, thank you very much.  But earning downtime?  I love that feature!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I really want to play this game in the UK! I've been asking support for months because all my fit usa friends all play and send me invites but when I go to download it it says not available in the UK. 

PMcE
Jogger

OK ... So something great is available, but not in the UK ..? I want it ...

And you're ending it ..? Something users like,and want ..?

Wow. 

Meli_bug
Jogger

Hello,

I just signed up for the sole purpose of leaving this comment. Please don’t discontinue Get Fit Puzzle. I find it motivating and really enjoy it.

I will be discontinuing my Fitbit Premium membership if the game is discontinued. I only use it for that but find it worth it because of the added motivation. Please reconsider, thanks!

lehall
Recovery Runner

I won’t quit premium but I agree with those that pointed out they took a few hundred more steps just to get 5 more shots at completing a level!!

williaal
First Steps

I also made an account just to comment. I agree with those who say this game is very motivating! I will not be keeping premium if the game is discontinued.

Noetical
Jogger

Please keep get fit puzzle!

In the meantime, can you please please please stop making the game alert me of the game’s end date every time I start a new round. I already know that you’re discontinuing the game. If you really must deprive us of the best game on Fitbit, at least stop harassing me with that notice while I’m playing the game during this final month. Once was enough for me. 

rcmendez217
Recovery Runner

Don’t get rid of this. There is nothing in your suite existing apps that works anywhere near this good at motivating me to walk. It means the world to so many people. As I stated on one of the previous forums there are many people who don’t want to see this go away and will probably cancel their subscriptions. I am on the fence about it at the moment. This is a really big mistake.

------------------------

How do we get people to support this post. It’s very hard to find it so I’m not sure you’re looking to get a lot of feedback. There are many Reddit threads that are complaining about losing this app I’m not sure anyone knows how to find their way here to complain or do you just try to get you guys to change your mind and rethink this decision

afbrat78
Jogger

I'm not finding the place or link to "vote" on the Fitbit Puzzle.

ABegotrip
Jogger

It’s the thumbs up on the top left of the top post. 

---------------------------

And I agree, please please please keep FitBit puzzle!

jujufitpat
Jogger

don't discontinue the get fit puzzle!!!!!!!  i'm going to miss making my smoothies and not to mention my bunny🐰

Moderator edit: format

Spomodopolous
Jogger

Please don’t discontinue this. It was a reason why I signed up for premium. It is a great motivator!

lizzyhayhay
Recovery Runner

Fitbit Moderators, please share with your supervisors!!! People want this game to stay. Listen to us please

-----------------------------

By the way, there are so many comments on other parts of Fitbit Community and Reddit of people wanting to keep this. It is way more than just the people who voted and commented here. 

AD35
Jogger

Please do not discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle.  It has been highly motivating for me in having me move daily.  I really believe in it, and do not understand why you would stop making it available.  Please keep it!  

Pahupke
Jogger

Hi! 

I also signed up here in order to say that I truly enjoy the Fitbit Puzzle, and I am truly unhappy about the discontinuation if this game! I will be discontinuing my premium subscription as of Nov. 1 if you do cancel this game. Please keep it going! 

Jakesmom102
First Steps

This game is why I signed up for premium. It helps to motivate me to get in extra steps and sleep for bonuses. It’s a simple, fun way to keep me motivated. Not sure if I will keep Fitbit premium if the puzzle game goes away. Please reconsider ending it. 

Lizms1982
First Steps

Also just signed up to support this!  My 100% plan is to cancel premium membership, the game is the only perk worth paying for!  To be honest I've been thinking about switching to Samsung fitness trackers once I heard this is going away, since I use Samsung for everything else figured it might make sense

Tamila
Stepping Up

I love the Get Fit Puzzle! I do not usually play games but I love this one! It motivates me to go an extra lap around the park (1.3 mile laps) just so I can get more moves in the game. I play this game several times a day, it’s very relaxing to me. If this game is discontinued I will not have a reason to renew my premium membership.  Please keep the Get Fit Puzzle active!

CMMS
First Steps

Please do not discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle. I decided to renew my premium membership so I could continue to play this game. If the puzzle goes I won’t need to keep the Premium subscription. Please keep Get Fit Puzzle active. 

Islandgirl423
First Steps

PLEASE don't discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle!!! It's such a great motivator!! Not only do I find it helps me get in more steps each day but the Power Up rewards in the morning are a really nice incentive as I work to improve my sleep routine.  I too pay for Premium to play this game and may not renew it, if the game really is discontinued. Please reconsider!!

lizzyhayhay
Recovery Runner

To the moderator: how many upvotes are needed for this to be seriously considered?

Bobcatsgrad2015
First Steps

Please don’t discontinue the Get fit puzzle, it’s so much fun and I love the challenge to beat others in the race at the end of the week. Please reconsider getting rid of it. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.