Don't remove Challenges & Adventures

Do not remove Challenges & Adventures! A lot us use these features to motivate us and connect. My kids are able to connect and do challenges with their friends too.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

1,561 Comments
EFolkard
Jogger

If Fitbit gets rid of it's challenges Fitbit will be getting rid of alot of customers! 

zeigen
Recovery Runner

If you drop challenges, you've lost me as a loyal customer. I've owned more than a dozen trackers over the years. This would be the final straw.

purplebutrlfl
Jogger

I was thinking of getting the Pixel Watch because it has Fitbit. If challenges are not going to be on Fitbit anymore, I will most likely stop using Fitbit an buy another smartwatch. This is very disappointing. 😡 I have had a Fitbit since 2012. 

DianeSmith222
First Steps
This is a KEY differentiator from your competitors. It is the reason I chose your product to begin with and have purchased upgrades from you several times. I use these challenges Daily to be motivated and connect with my friends.
wasatchbiker
First Steps

Challenges are the only reason my family and extended family uses Fitbit. I use the Garmin ecosystem for everything else. If challenges go, I'll retire my Fitbit with them. Most of the family is on their 2nd or 3rd Fitbit now.

PatJD
First Steps

I very much enjoy the challenge feature. I keep a closer eye on my steps thanks to it. I don't know who decided this feature should go, but, you really need to get in touch with your user. What possible feature could you be thinking up to replace this. Please do npt get rid of it. 

megamuphen
Recovery Runner

Looks like I’m in the 45 day return window, guess I’m returning mine! 

mcgaposchkin
Recovery Runner

If  fitbit discontinues the challenges, I will discontinue fitbit.  The only reason I returned to fitbit after the disappointment of the Charge doing away with the altimeter was because of the challenges I do with my brother every week.  Please don't discontinue this feature.  As I said, it is my primary reason for staying fitbit.

Boognishboi
First Steps
I have an excellent feature idea. Don't delete beloved features like challenges. It's the only reason I'm on Fitbit. Are you stupid?
Superskirt
First Steps

I will also be leaving the fitbit community the next time I upgrade if the challenges go away. 

BevHammack
First Steps

I agree. Almost started to cry when I read the bad news of doing away with challenges. I may decide to delete FitBit and Google. 

Lisalux8
First Steps

I will be very sad if you get rid of the challenges!! They are very helpful to stay accountable.. May get rid of device if you get rid of challenges...

MarkVW
First Steps
Please keep the challenges feature on the Fitbit application.
SwitchToApple
Stepping Up

Challenges are quite motivational. They get people together who may or may not know each other to get them moving. Isn't that what Fitbit wants? Challenges helped people through COVID lockdowns and beyond. We live in a world with super high depression and anxiety and we know that physical exercise helps immensely. Don't they want to have some value-added features that single them out from the competition? I guess the previous owners did and Google wants us to delete our accounts and move on. After all, the email that I received today telling me that Challenges will be ending, offered that option with a link. I stayed with Fitbit just for the challenges. Every Monday I start the Weekweek Hustle with some people that I know and some I don't. There's a friend there who lives five hours away and two friends from three towns away that I never see but I feel more connected to them through our Fitbit Challenge. They inspire me daily to increase my steps. I look at my Fitbit more and think about how I can do better daily. It doesn't make sense to take something away that will turn people towards competitors who offer similar features. I will be cancelling my premium memebership, throwing out my Fitbit and buying an Apple Watch. Apple just keeps getting better and better but sadly, Fitbit/Google doesn't want increased business. What a disappointment Fitbit!

sourpower
Stepping Up

Challenges are one of the features, why would you get rid of them, Fitbit? Please don't take them away.

jbvalor
First Steps
Please confirm that a refund of annual subscription is available due to you degrading the quality of the Fitbit Application.
mcgaposchkin
Recovery Runner

Why on earth would Fitbit get rid of the challenges feature? What a crazy business decision. I will have no reason to stay with fitbit if Fitbit goes through with this, and will simply use my Garmin Swim for everything.

TracyDueck
Recovery Runner

Absolutely want you to keep the challenges. My kiddos both have fitbits and are extremely disappointed that you are considering taking that away from us. We love to do family challenges as well as with friends. It definitely helps everyone be more active as well as check in on the app. Please do not remove them!

Roxie1826
Recovery Runner

If this cancellation of challenges and adventures goes through in March I'll be cancelling my premium and not replacing my Fitbit when it wears out.  I also would like to hear suggestions if anyone has them for another product that will give us the same kind of connection with our friends and family across the miles that challenges and adventures gave us.  This is a real blow to us long-term Fitbit users.

carmenworley
Keeping Pace

Fitbit has been a big part of my life since I stepped into retirement.  The daily Goal Day & Bingo really help me to get up & going.  I think losing the Challenges is a very bad idea. 

BevHammack
First Steps

I bought a new FitBit as a Christmas present for myself. Reason: I get so much motivation from the challenges and have made so many new friends all across the USA. I have not even taken my new FitBit out of the box; so if FitBit removes the challenges and replaces them with duds….I’ll be taking my new FitBit back and removing the FitBit App. Hope you’re listening FitBit and realize your doing yourself damage! You may not have anyone on your App. 

Thurnbyhelen
Recovery Runner

Challenges is the one reason I've stuck with FitBit for many years and not swapped to Apple - the motivation of friends makes it fun - WHY OH WHY remove this?  Please bring it back

I've stuck with the FitBit charge 5 through all the ridiculous US / UK date format debacle - but now I'm beginning to regret buying the Charge 5 for myself and my husband in the last year - and will I be offered a refund??  Ha ha ha 

KenniJC
Jogger

Seriously! I was so disappointed by the email we received. Those challenges are thee ONLY reason I continue to purchase Fitbit products and I swear I'm finished with Fitbit if the challenges are done away with, I feel like Fitbit totally gave a big F you to it's consumers with this move. Listen to what your consumers want and keep the freaking challenges! Fitbit member since 2016 here... That's 7 years Fitbit... 7 years of being a consumer of the trackers and I've been a premium member for at least 2 Years, don't disappoint the people putting money in your pockets! 

PocketJP
Recovery Runner

same thing for me.... after 10years with Fitbit.... it's time for a Apple Watch...

ariawoman
Jogger
The entire reason I paid for premium, was for this ability. We only own fitbits to do these challenges. If you take this away, we will have no reason to stick with fitbit anymore. Really disappointed in hearing this today and hope you will reconsider as I see I am not alone in this need.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.