Download my iHeartRadio music

Just got the Versa and love it... just disappointed that I cannot download my iHeartRadio or Amazon music...please make these apps available for Fitbit Versa Soon!!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

21 Comments
Rjm101
First Steps

Can we get an iheairtradio app for the ionic. That would be awesome.  Man Very Happy

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Would like to see how many Fitbit users also use this app. Keen to hear what others think?

ARandle2
Jogger

Would love to see amazon music and the iHeartRadio app added to the Fitbit Versa apps 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ARandle2thanks for sharing this suggestion. In the spirit of ensuring feature suggestions are specific and not duplicates, I've retitled your suggestion to be for HeartRadio. Please vote alternatively on these existing suggestions for other music streaming:

Thank you again for sharing this suggestions in the Community forums. 

Goldstiller115
First Steps

Hi I just got the Fitbit versa and I love it but there one problem they don’t have iHeartRadio. I only have iHeartRadio can you please add iheartradio 

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Goldstiller115, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here.

Goldstiller115
First Steps

Can we please get IHeartRadio for the Fitbit Versa I don’t use any of the other music app that are on the Fitbit Versa so can we please get IHeartRadio on the Fitbit Versa

Thundorah
First Steps

I see that this has been see, however there doesn't seem to show any action on it. When will heartradio be available on my fitbit versa.

Goldstiller115
First Steps
I also have noticed that no action has been taken so can you please tell us when IHeartRadio will be added or can you at least tell us if it even going to be added

Sent from my iPhone
Sdp1970
First Steps

Yes Amazon music soon please.....deezer doesn't do it for me and I already have an Amazon subscription. Would rather not have to pay for another one.

Sillybilly3573
First Steps

Would love for them to add the Iheartradio app. Just got my versa for my birthday love it so far but if they added that app that would be awesome. 

Armando.
Jogger

Good idea!

Amwar
First Steps

I just updated to the versa and I too want iHeartRadio. Is there an update on this?

RGRodgers
Jogger

iHeart would be my first choice, absolutely.  Amazon would be good as well.  Thanks.

karlaversa
First Steps

would like iHeart Radio app for versa, when will this be available?

Strbck1013
First Steps

Also requesting iHeartRadio app for Versa

Davisbl
Keeping Pace

Love my new. Versa 2 and iheart. Hope to see app soon.

Mammamia2
First Steps

I too am frustrated as I have an amazon prime subscription and love IHeartRadio but do not want to purchase pandora, deezer or spotify premiums. I too am hoping it can be resolved as I'm not sure I would have purchased this brand.

DynaDebbi
Jogger

Also requesting iHeartRadio & Amazon music app for Versa2

thanks!

MirroredImages
First Steps

I just got a versa 2 fitbit & while I'm loving it I'm super sad there is no way to use iHeartRadio app on it! Think I'll return this fitbit & go with a different brand, I saw one that had the iHeartRadio app available, because music is my life & I can't stand the music apps you do have available, plus I already pay for iHeartRadio. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.