0 Votes

Edit activities on app

I often put my Flex into activity mode when I begin a workout. I have to log on to my computer to be able to name the activity record. I've tried using Safari on the iphone/ipad and I am unable to edit there, it has to be on a computer. I would like to be able to name my activity from the app and SEE the activity on the app. Currently, any activity record with a custom name does not show up on the app.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

5 Comments
Status changed to: Released
FerdinandFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Rcordero. Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion!

I'm glad to tell you that the option for you to create an activity record and categorize it from within the app is already an option. Just once you're in your account in the app, go to the "Track Exercise" tile and here choose the activity record and you will have an option to categorize it.

Thank you for your time with this!

Rcordero
Strider
I'm talking about putting a custom name to the activity.
Anthonywkho
Jogger

Please integrate Google fit to Fitbit

dubsgordon
First Steps

Please integrate Fitbit with Google Fit. Android is the largest platform for mobile, fitbit should integrate with the tool most of us use before we all switch to a platform which does. Thanks!

russvilardi
First Steps

I greatly do appreciate Fitbit for being on me and my family's journey for losing weight. I have lost a hundred pounds since I've been using Fitbit. But once Google takes over Fitbit fully integrated me and my family will no longer be using Fitbit. The reason is because you made a deal with a company that only worries about the bottom line and not about the customer or their safety or their security. if you made a deal with somebody like that how can I trust your judgement. I really love your product and yes even though new features are cool and awesome sometimes what you have is better. you will lose customers and your customers will lose their security because you got money hungry and sold your company. But I greatly do appreciate the time you were with me on my journey to lose a hundred pounds I have lost that hundred pounds and now I am looking to lose another 60. But another company will be with me on that journey one that is not owned by the world's shadiest tech giant and second shadiest tech giant

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.