Enable Irregular Rhythm Notifications for people diagnosed with AFib

Can someone please explain why A-Fib tracking is excluded from people who've been diagnosed with A-Fib? I fall in that category, and would really like to know of subsequent episodes. I've structured my lifestyle to minimize A-Fib triggers and it would be awesome for my Fitbit to assist by keeping an A-Fib savvy eye on my heart!
2 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Did you put it in your profile and they know not to notify you  or is the app just not notifying about A-fib?  Hubby would need that type of screening

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ReverseEMFcom, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback about enabling Irregular Rhythm Notifications for people diagnosed with AFib with us! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.