Estimated Oxygen variation chart - More time labels along the X-axis

I would like to see more time labels along the bottom (X-axis) of the Estimated Oxygen variation chart. Currently there are only two time labels, at the start and at the end. These are not sufficient and make it difficult to work out the times between in relation to the chart line. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

16 Comments
Tony.r
Distance Runner

A great suggestion @N8teGee I feel this should also be applied to the sleeping heartrate graph for premium too. 

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

This graph would be far more useful with more time information available.  It also needs the ability to be enlarged and put in landscape view so a user can see a specific time if there is a big change.

asiayeah
Pace Setter

Totally agree. I would expect the EOV work like the Sleep Stages graph, which I can click to zoom and rotate to get a landscape view.

CBV2
Tempo Runner

Fully agree.  Currently it is difficult/very difficult to relate peaks and troughs to time.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @N8teGee, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more labels along the X-axis for Estimated Oxygen variation chart. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

D3n0
Stepping Up

I think it would be super helpful if the O2 variations could be superimposed on the sleep graph.

FitB0b
First Steps

Agree 100% with better labels and with a way to superimpose it onto the sleep graph (great idea, I am constantly scrolling to try to match up the two).

I'd also like better insight into what is or isn't meaningful.  I have one "high" episode a night; is that just normal, or possibly a glitch, or a sign of minor sleep apnea?

intern7
First Steps

I agree with all of the above.  I would also like the ability to send the graph directly to a printer.  That way, I could compare various days' to see if there is a trend.

Also, I'm told this gets a better hold, the more votes it gets.  Where do I vote?

AlanH520
First Steps

I support this suggestion for all screens where time is involved.  There should be clearly labeled tick marks along every time axis.  There should also be a way to export selected data without a premium membership ... the data is on the device and gets synced to the apps and the data belongs to the user, it should be made easier for the user to access directly.

asdf12kl
First Steps

Please add time values on the X-axis of the Estimated Oxygen Variation graph.
I also suggested adding a separate graph that shows Oxygen level values (not only variations) on Y-axis and time on X-axis, such that you can correlate the graph with the Sleep Heart Rate graph.
Place all this graphs together (without gaps) on the phone screen.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @asdf12kl, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Estimated Oxygen variation chart on the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I want to be able too follow my VO2 MAX over time. Today you can only see your current level and not historical levels.
Also improve the dash window by adding decimal for a better overview of the current level. Ex 46,8 etc
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for explaining why you would like to have an improve version of Estimated Oxygen variation chart. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

PayitFwd
Recovery Runner

Please. This feature would be useful anywhere time is relevant, as well (like on sleep charts).

MikeR-PDX
Jogger

I totally agree, both the Estimated Oxygen Variation and Sleeping Heart Rate charts need at least half hourly hash marks along their X axes to make any real sense of the data.

MikeR-PDX
Jogger

Also, being able to overly Oxygen levels over other data (like types of sleep or high heart rates) would be really helpful.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.