Add notes to Activities

Consider providing the ability to edit activities entries.  As an example, a weightlifter may set an activity for weights  on the Ionic.  The ability to edit that entry would give the ability to add specifics ie arms, chest, back, etc. as well as a potential notes section to record other pertinent info about the session. This would apply across almost any activity discipline; run, row, cycle etc..  In addition, provide the ability to edit the date when entering an activity from the dashboard, without having to delete the activity and start over.  Thanks in advance

102 Comments
PJR315
First Steps
There needs to be a daily “note” we can write a couple words or log perhaps, Barometer readings and temps & humidity of our work outs that specific day. For instance, I’ve woke with migraines for the last two days & haven’t been able to do aerobics. Looking back I’m wondering why I didn’t workout those days.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @PJR315, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding a note section to the Exercise tile on the Fitbit app with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.