Expand Birth Control Tracking (Add reminders, application/removal logging, etc.)

Hi,

I've been looking around the female health tracking features on the Windows desktop app and I love the idea of integration this information into the Fitbit dashboard! Can't wait for the feature to land on Android and my Versa!

But I've noticed that while it asks what your contraception method is, it doesn't actually seem to do anything with this information.

It would be great if there was an option to track if the pill was taken and how that affects your fertility, e.g. if the pill is missed inform when the fertile window restarts. Also, reminders to take the pill being pushed to the watch/tracker would be very useful.

Finally, it would be helpful and less confusing if the fertile window automatically switched off if you have defined your birth control method as pill/injection/patch/ring (i.e. ovulation inhibited) and only reappeared if birth control is missed

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

54 Comments
bestcassever
First Steps
Hi!

I love the menstrual tracking features already available in the app, except the fact that I can’t track my birth control pills. There is a place to add if you’re taking a contraceptive but nothing seems to go along with that detail.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bestcassever, thanks for sharing this product feedback about being able to track birth control pills on the Menstrual Health Tracking tile with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Emry
First Steps
Ability to track birth control, eg. took pill or sugar bill, ring in or out, new implant, new iud, etc.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Emry, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about expanding the birth control tracking on the Menstrual Health tile with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested on this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.