Export data without premium subscription

I would like to be able have possibility to export my personal data without pay 50 USD for premium. 

Especially data from device which i already pay (Aria scale).

Moderator Edit: Updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Released
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

You can now find the option to export your data under Settings.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.09.12 AM.png

brouk111
Jogger

You are really great and quick. 

I appreciate your approach. 

I will always promote Fitbit. 

Michal

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I am not able to get "Export your data" to work. When I download, trying both CVS and XLS formats, I get a “File Download - Security Warning” pop-up stating “Do you want to save this file. Or find program online to open it?” (the window has the file type listed as “Unknown File Type”).

I download it anyway, trying various ways such as leaving the name as is or adding the .cvs or .xls file extension to the name, but then when I open it I get a Microsoft Excel pop-up stating “The file you are trying to open, “dataaac9ab60f.xls”, is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?".

When I open the file anyway the only thing in the entire spreadsheet (1 kb in size) is the first cell, containing for example, this: {"fileFormat":"XLS","fileIdentifier":"45a3ad4084dd083a9529715b05ab6cd091037bc6.xls"} but no actual data.

Wired
Jogger

Any solution to this?  I'm trying to decide if I keep my Charge HR or return it this weekend.

spfee
Recovery Runner

Ads for premium still include mentions of data export, and I received a prompt to go premium when looking for the export page. If it's not a feature of premium specifically, it should probably be taken out of those promotional pages.

Everything is working for me, no heartrate data but I expect that will be added in the coming months. Very glad my data is my own. 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.