Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

364 Comments
MissAmy72
First Steps
Thanks so much! How/where did you get it??

Amy
Lana1959
Jogger
Any, download newest firmware update. Then when you go into clocks on your phone you see area at bottom to save 5 different clock faces. Then on your watch, swipe to the end of your apps and you will see ‘clocks’. Your 5 show up here.

Sent from my iPhone
MissAmy72
First Steps
How do I get the update?
wcwalters
Jogger
I returned the Versa to Costco because the heart monitor stopped working.
I would have contacted customer service but your feed back reports that
your customer service and warranty is very bad. I considered replacing the
watch but I did not because of you poor feed back. William C. Walters
wcwalters@gmail.com
Lana1959
Jogger
When I open Fitbit app on my phone on Friday, I had a banner that came up telling me update was available. And I just had to click on link.

Sent from my iPhone
slimsrider
Jogger
I agree. There are so many clock faces out there, our Fitbit account should remember “My List” of clock faces (for the ones I tag as favorites, or purchase!)… and another list for “My Recent Clock Faces” for those we’ve sampled, but may not end up using on a regular basis.

Why do we want these lists… because we use different clock faces for work, travel, vacation, parties, different clothing outfits, etc…

Come on, Fitbit… save our favorite clock faces, for our convenience. This is the main reason I upgraded from the Charge3 to the Versa2… for the variety (and ease) of diverse clock faces, for different occasions.

Ciao, SlimsRider
MissAmy72
First Steps
YES!!! EXACTLY. You put that perfectly.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

B1566B32-480E-4DE1-8132-6C9481306209.png

 Get the update.  Have a look!

slimsrider
Jogger
I installed the update today (08 Dec), and the feature to save five clock faces is there - very, very NICE of Fitbit to answer our request - AMAZING - and THANKS!
slimsrider
Jogger
Same with me, but the feature saves the two FREE favorites that I like so far.

I’m wondering how it will save faces that I pay for? I’m thinking of buy a ‘bundle’ of clock faces from one designer (Zen Clocks)
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I’m using it for a face I paid for, and it works fine. It’ll likely just save the ones you choose from the bundle. 

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa series. You can find more details here What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?. To see this option, tap on the Fitbit app > the name of your Fitbit smartwatch > Clock faces > My clock faces. You can add until 5 favorite clock faces there.

@Jorix, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!”

AlexIsFittingIn
First Steps
I'd like the ability to save favorite watch faces somehow so they are easier to find when I decide to switch them. Right now, there seems to be no easy to save watch faces I like.
Status changed to: Existing Feature
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for sharing your suggestion about being able to save watch faces @AlexIsFittingIn.

Currently, this feature already exists. On Ionic and Versa series, you can save up to 5 clock faces to switch between them. For more information, please visit this article.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.