FitBit Pay - Tangerine

Please add Tangerine to the Fitbit Pay app! It is already available via Android Pay and Samsung Pay. More and more people, mainly younger people are gravitating towards this bank.

32 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

We need Tangerine !! Works on my Samsung and Android pay . I bought this Ionic just for the pay option and can't use NFC . I have 2 months to return this if it ain't coming I'm gonna have to switch to Android watch

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Please add Tangerine Bank to Fitbit Pay which is very popular in GTA, Ontario.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

sarien
First Steps

This bank is really popular across Canada now. It's an arm of ScotiaBank and offers no-fee banking. Their bank credit card supports Apple, Google, and Samsung Pay already.

Lttrudel
First Steps

Add Tangerine to list of available bank for credit card and debit . Thanks 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lttrudel! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I would love to see Tangerine Bank added to Fitbit Pay.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This would be a fantastic addition to Fitbit, it's popularity is growing accros the country!

Clapoti
Recovery Runner

I would like it as well

Deathrod
Stepping Up

Yes, please add tangerine to fitbit pay!

t_audet
Jogger

I totally agree with this comment. Please, add Tangerine Pay in Canada!  

beau0078
First Steps

Ready to buy my next smartwatch. Already have purchased two fitbits and now would like the versa2. Please add more banks especially Tangerine, otherwise you are forcing your customers to switch to Samsung or Apple.

Hopefully the recent talk of Fitbit looking to sell isn't true. Your devices work well and the software is great.

t_audet
Jogger
Amen to that.

Tristan
elbyraju
First Steps

Please add tangerine MasterCard into Fitbit pay, it's going to help out a lot of people like me out there. More people are getting to tangerine because, you get to enjoy all the banking features with absolutely no Banking charges. Thanks in advance

MonkeyST
First Steps

Please add Tangerine Mastercard for Fitbit Pay!  

elbyraju
First Steps

A lot of the users might not know, there is an option to add suggestions for improvement, hence a lot of the tangerine card holders will be silent, eventhough they really want this feature, I wish if this option of adding recommendations was a little bit more easily visible to customers

glbelanger
Jogger

Fitbit Pay

I also vote for Tangerine to be added.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @glbelanger. Thanks for sharing your suggestion about supporting Tangering for Fitbit Pay. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Don’t forget to post a comment and click on the thumbs-up to show your support!

fitbot1986
First Steps

Really disappointed to see that Fitbit pay doesn't work for Tangerine. I'm thinking of returning the Fitbit now. Most under-35 people in Canada use Tangerine for their banking since it's no-fee's & has high interest. Fitbit needs to get onboard ASAP. Looking at Apple Watches now...

elbyraju
First Steps
Not only that, tangerine removed all watches (iOS, wear os..) from their
list, heard from one of their representative.

Unfortunately it is what it is.

Thanks for the reply.
silver808
First Steps

I managed to activate my tangerine card on google pay, would love to see it on my fitbit

elbyraju
First Steps
Same here I would love to have tangerine card supported in Fitbit pay,
Hopefully soon.

Thanks.
sroux
Jogger

Still needed, any updates on this ? 

elbyraju
First Steps
As far as I know, tangerine credit card is still not supported.
Thanks.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.