Fitbit Coach on Versa - Screen to stay on

Hi I used the coach app for the first time through the watch itself but after a few seconds the screen would go dark and I would have to double tap to put the screen back on to see the next exercise or what rep I was on. It would be a lot easier if the screen stayed on through out the Fitbit coach app so I can see what I’m doing and where I’m ment to be. Thanks for you help.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lisa1898, great suggestion. This might help users that as well as you are really into working out using Fitbit Coach. Hope other user vote for this.

Would like a screen always on setting for the Fitbit Coach for Versa as well. Helps to know how much time you have left and not have to double tap the screen to see. Thank you.

tavib
First Steps

With the screen turning off every few seconds, the Coach feature, which otherwise would be so awesome, is currently totally unusable. What a disappointment of a product. I see it's been more than half a year since the original post, and the Always On Screen feature for Coach workout is still missing. You already support this features for the other workouts; it would have been so easy to add this as well. Great job ignoring your customers. 

Kulumani
Jogger

I just upgraded from a Blaze to a Versa and I could swear that the coach equivalent on the Blaze remained always on during the workout.  Please can we have this feature on the Versa?  Thank you.

Mike_NR
Recovery Runner

Please make the Ionic have the option for screen on all the time when using fitbit Coach. 

LucasTheGreat
First Steps

Agreed!

hope Fitbit listens and adds this feature soon

Hainda00
Jogger

I also really would like to see this for my versa. Workaround currently is to set my screen time to 60s before timeout. This makes it more acceptable, still some things might be over 1min. Blanking and not seeing the time left makes it even harder.

valit
Stepping Up

Same here, I find the app useless otherwise.

I hoped that maybe I can hear audio cues but no, there are none.

I'm not sure if sense even has audio cues.
Also, I would like to add my vote to this topic but it's not working.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.