Fitbit MobileTrack Support for Galaxy S10

Requesting support for Fitbit MobileTrack on the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus.

35 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @derekmski101We look forward to hearing what other community members thin k about having mobile track on these devices! Robot Happy

Acharvey0607
First Steps

I agree. Can't wear my Fitbit at work so would like mobile track on the s10/e/plus range

saik0s
First Steps

I agree. I have the Fitbit One and I forget it half the time. I just upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s10 and realized it did not track my walk. 

Pavel_Z
Recovery Runner

I agree. I use Charge 2 with Galaxy S10 and it would be nice to be able to use the phone to track steps as a backup solution.

CoryRing
First Steps

Please help with adding support (S10 Plus).  My insurance discount relies on Mobile Tracker sync data and they have made it more difficult to allow manual entry.  Having access to sync my phone data in the past has been a life saver. 

CoryRing
First Steps

Please help with adding support (S10 Plus).  My insurance discount relies on Mobile Tracker sync data and they have made it more difficult to allow manual entry.  Having access to sync my phone data in the past has been a life saver.   Also love the other tracking features of Fitbit and do not want to use multiple apps for nutrition + steps.

Aly102
First Steps

I just upgraded to Samsung Galaxy s10+ and would love to be able to use mobile track with this device as well. I had it on my side and it was very nice to have when my Fitbit was charging or if I forget it on the charger before going to work. I'm in challenges with my family and friends and this was a huge bonus to have when I didn't have my arm tracker! 

Please, please add! 

prad4all
First Steps

I have been waiting for this update eversince i moved to S10+. Lot of times i do not wear fitbit to work but my phone is with me

Pls Pls Add!!

GrumpyCyclist
Runner

Seems stupid to me that the S9 has it but the S10 doesn't. They're running almost exactly the same OS and there's very little difference between them.

Having said that, the S10 range currently isn't even listed as a supported device for Fitbits, 3 months or so after release. Crazy 

SMPxOne
First Steps

I also have switched from s9 to s10 and can no longer track my my data from my phone. Really miss this feature .

franoliver95
First Steps

Miss this feature a lot. Would be great to get support for the S10

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Um, what do you mean your looking forward to hearing about what others think?

The s10 family is the current set of flagship phones from Samsung! We're not talking like some obscure alcatel or Nokia device, Millions of people own these devices. This shouldnt even be a conversation. The s8 had it. How does the s10 not?

Chelski4Ever
Jogger

Agreed with matt4825. This shouldn't be a question, the latest tech mobile and has no support. It's been 3 months and counting. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree. I'm surprised that this is not already done. Come on Fitbit. Weird that the older phones have more functionality from Fitbit. 

Pavel_Z
Recovery Runner

Hi Fitbit

Still no estimate when the Mobile Track functionality will be available on Galaxy S10?

It seems to be strange to me the feature is still missing. The phone counts my steps in Samsung Health, it counts my steps in Google Fit so why not in the FitBit App?

Best Regards

Pavel

GruntledElf
First Steps

Ugh. Why can the older 8 and 9 do this but not the 10

GruntledElf
First Steps

Fitbit will fix this by the time the 11 comes out. Might be time to switch to Samsung health's tracking gear.

Rando777
First Steps

I agree. I absolutely wanted to use this feature today but was very disappointed to see that is not availableI .

@derekmski101 wrote:

Requesting support for Fitbit MobileTrack on the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Any update @AlexandraFitbit ? Heaps of guys are missing out on this...

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I've got an S10e and there's no option for mobile track, seems really odd this hasn't been added yet. Appreciate the update, thanks!

MaeD
First Steps

Also missing this feature after my upgrade!

TinyTee
First Steps

Is there any news when this will be coming? There are times for work I am unable to wear my watch so this would be really useful.

GrumpyCyclist
Runner

I'm not holding my breath. That would mean adding functions for existing users. The way they are at the minute, not gonna happen.

I just don't get it though. Note 8 doesn't work, S10 / S10 Plus don't work, S9 works just fine. All run the same version of Android, with the Samsung OneUI, and all use the same Bluetooth stack. No logical reason one phone would work and the other two not. And the only answer we ever get is "check phone compatibility."

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Wot they said. All of 'em. It doesn't make me want to upgrade, it makes me think of switching from fitbit...

Jasonrose11
Keeping Pace

Would like this featured added please

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.