Fitbit Pay - Bank of Novia Scotia (Scotiabank)

Please add Scotiabank (The Bank of Nova Scotia) to the Fitbit Pay app! It is already available via Android Pay, no reason Fitbit cannot do the same!

198 Comments
DiSkO
Jogger

Yes, Please add Scotiabank to FitBit Pay!

Many thanks in advance! 

Cheers,

Dale 

JamesIonic
Recovery Runner

I use Android pay often. Scotiabank is very open to new technology. Please look into adding Fitbit pay with Scotiabank. 👍

Moxuz
Jogger

I use my Scotiabank visa with Android Pay every day. I was considering getting the Ionic but not if I cant use my credit card with it! I would love this

SurfingSARBoy
Recovery Runner

Please add Scotiabank for Canadian users.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That a great idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us, I'm sure this could be helpful for other users. Keen to hear what others think?

Miller31
First Steps

Please Add ScoitaBank to fitbit pay. Thanks

Cdnchris
First Steps

Hello.

i would really like it if you could add Scotiabank to FitBit Pay.

Thank You

Harjotbrar
Stepping Up

Hi,

Please add Scotiabank to Fitbit pay please. I feel like I can't get the full use out of my Ionic without using Fitbit pay! Thanks in advanced! 

Laubenad
Recovery Runner

Yes!!! Please please add Scotia bank. 

I use it in androidpay daily.

I have the charge 2 for daily and the flex 2 for swimming. 

I want to get the versa or ionic but its no uae if I can't use it to pay. 

Yes, adding Scotiabank would be great. I bought the SE and look forward to this addition. 

Laubenad
Recovery Runner

Hey FITbit, 

When you add Scotia Bank will you infom us? 

Is there a way to get the notifications of new banks added.

I ended buying the ionic, pls pls work with us and get Scotia bank added

Wle321
First Steps

Please add Scotiabank! I bought the fancy versa in hopes on day Scotiabank will be added!! 

CoryMF
First Steps

Please add Scotiabank as an option for FitBit pay, I bought the Versa Special Edition and sold my Apple Watch Series 3, then found out Scotiabank was not an option .... YET.  Extremely disappointing, please add.

JTicle
Jogger

Yes, please add Scotiabank to fitbit pay. Its available via Google pay so it would be in Fitbits best interest to have it as well.

@Schilly wrote:

Please add Scotiabank (The Bank of Nova Scotia) to the Fitbit Pay app! It is already available via Android Pay, no reason Fitbit cannot do the same!

yycwalker
Jogger

Another vote to please add Scotiabank to Fitbit pay!!!

dynamomarl
First Steps

Having fitbit pay for scotiabank of canada would be the deciding factor in buying either a Ionic or Versa for me. Please support this bank for pay.

pedenske
Keeping Pace

Add me to the list of supporters of Scotiabank on Fitbit Pay

SurinaMarie
First Steps

Yes please! I have to stay with Scotiabank because of the loans I have with them. I was very disappointed that I paid extra for my fitbit and can't even use the NFC. I am aware that I should have checked first, but I figured you guys would eventually get Scotiabank on board if you didn't already have it! I hope I am not wrong!

CalendarGirl
First Steps

I’m so torn! I was just about to purchase the Versa when I thought to check what was supported. Now I don’t know if I want to order because I use Scotiabank.  The only Canadian bank supported does not have a location near my house so I can’t even consider switch/opening a new account. Please add it!!! 

bhaywardio
First Steps

Would love to see scotiabank added to the list, it is the only thing keeping me from really enjoying my ionic!

figtoria
First Steps

Please add Scotiabank!!

I really want to use this feature!

Cyllene
Stepping Up

Yes, Scotiabank.  And it's like jumping through hoops just to vote and comment, so rest assured there are others out there who just couldn't be bothered to accept all the terms and link accounts etc.  I almost didn't.  Anyway, don't want to get another credit card with RBC JUST so I can use my Versa to use fitbit pay.  They don't have any cards that don't have an annual fee, I checked just in case.  I already have a Visa with Scotiabank, and would love to take advantage of the extra $50 I paid for the special edition Versa over the regular one.  There isn't much difference between the two except this feature, and I can't use it until Scotiabank starts accepting fitbit pay.  So please direct your resources to this bank!

Thanks!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Putting my name in for Scotiabank!

b17gsr
First Steps

Same here!

Clapoti
Recovery Runner

Put me in for Scotiabank as well

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.