Fitbit Premium Videos on YouTube

Put fitbit premium video on YouTube, and only fitbit premium subscribers can see it.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @colintobing, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Fitbit Premium Videos on YouTube with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

colintobing
Jogger
Thanks!

Best,
Colin Tobing
silverbird88
Recovery Runner

I notice the request thread about offering videos online so we can SEE them has been locked. 
So I'll comment here. 
Fitbit projects the impression that you don't care about a lot of your customers - not even considering offering videos on computer or via YouTube, really? 
Seems to me that -- considering the number of folks who are asking for it and would use it --  the amount of good will gained by this offering could far outweigh the cost.  
Please reconsider offering fitness and other videos online so we-all can access on our computers, etc. 

Thank you

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.