Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop

I use my dashboard on my desktop or laptop and not my iPhone.  I like the bigger screens and it appears it is not available.  Will Fitbit premium ever be available on computers.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

129 Comments
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tanya_, thanks for sharing your suggestion about the possibility of making the Premium membership available on desktop app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

alkirch
First Steps

There needs to be access to all of the Premium features on the laptop app, including workouts, etc. The features on the laptop app and the phone app are not even close to the same! The Fitbit laptop app needs to be updated!! it keeps telling me to go to Fitbit Coach to view workouts, when there is no more Fitbit Coach! I am so frustrated. 

Moderator edit: format

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @alkirchthanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of accessing Premium workouts on the computer. I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. This helps to keep the forums more organized and for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time.  

Nancilee
First Steps
If I’m paying for the premium Fitbit I believe I should be able to watch workouts on my Mac not just my tiny iPhone. There are plenty if other workouts out there that can be used on more than a phone.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Nancilee, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having all Fitbit Premium features available on your laptop with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Many people prefer to use their laptops to engage in workouts. Fitbit coach was available via the computer and it was great!
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @silverelephant, thanks for sharing this suggestion about the possibility of using Fitbit Premium on the desktop PC or laptop. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help the team of developers to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote and to keep track of popularity and demand over time. Don't forget to add your vote and comments to Support this idea. 

Hotpot
Jogger

I know I can watch the workout videos from the app on my phone. But my phone is small. I want to watch the videos from the big monitor I have on my desk. Is it possible? I am talking about the videos within Fitbit Premium, NOT the Fitbit Coach videos.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hotpot, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to watch Premium videos from your desktop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Cas1020
First Steps
The workout videos are way too small on the phone and I struggle to use them. Fitbit Coach was amazing, and you now have some excellent new videos that us Long Covid people can also use. Can you please either make the premium content videos accessible on desktops and surface tablets again, or enable screencasting to a bigger screen?
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cas1020, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Premium workouts on desktops. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

You might be also interested in these suggestions:

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Tohokuben
Stepping Up
Hi. For the time being I am a Fitbit Premium subscriber, but it is currently only accessible/viewable on the cellphone app. It is not available from a user's Dashboard on PC desktop. I find this odd as the fitbit user's premium data and content already exists as it is viewable from the app on a tiny phone screen, but not on PC. May unsubscribe.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tohokuben, thank you for sharing this idea about the option to use the Fitbit Premium features on the computer as well . I noticed a similar idea was already posted in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help the team of developers to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. 

barnhtho
First Steps
The videos on the app are great, however, it is hard to search for videos, and sometimes hard to follow on a small screen
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @barnhtho, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

NorthernKat
First Steps
Be able to access discover workouts when logging into your account through the website. If I am paying for a product that provides me with workouts, I should be able to access them when logging into my account. It is very misleading to only have them available through the app. You should be able to access this content on a laptop.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NorthernKat, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to access Premium workouts when logging into your account through the website. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

You might be also interested in these other suggestions: "Casting Premium workouts on TV screen or laptop (iOS)" and Casting Premium workout on TV screen / Devices (Android).

maylinene
First Steps
Dear fitbit team,
I would like to access my premium account in devices other than my phone. In particular, I would like to access the fitness videos on bigger screens, given that on my phone the features are particularly small and difficult to see.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @maylinene, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the Fitbit Premium features available on a computer with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

danseecharan
First Steps
Since fitbit moved from coach to within the app the ability to access the workouts on laptops have gone.
Don't see why this was implemented without laptop access. It was great to be able to access fitbit coach on a webbrowser and do a workout with a bigger screen than a tiny phone screen. Seems like a complete backwards step.
fitzgerald.keri
First Steps

It's really unreasonable to do these workouts from the phones. TV, Laptop. Anything but a phone. Probably will cancel my premium if you all don't figure this out.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @danseecharan, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the Premium workouts available on a computer with us. Your feedback is also appreciated and because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

sedmunds
First Steps
Is it possible to show the exercises on our computer , I find it hard to follow on a phone .
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sedmundsThank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. Currently it's possible to manually log your exercises and see your details at fitbit.com dashboard. You can learn more about this here.

We aren't sure what you mean by being able to see your exercises on your computer and we'd like to understand this idea better. Please reply with more detail or specifics on how this idea would work or what problem this is trying to solve. We look forward to your response.

sedmunds
First Steps

Good morning ,
I was referring to being able to watch the exercise videos that are
provided on Fitbit . i was wanting to watch them on and take part on my
computer. it is hard to follow them on a phone .
Regards

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.