Fitbit Studio for Sense 2 to create apps/clock faces

Let customers and developers know when you will allow us to develop apps for the Sense 2 and Versa 4. Give us some kind of planning.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @m4rc3lv, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about opening the Fitbit Studio for the Sense 2 to create apps and clock faces with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I’m getting a versa 4 due to not having anything on my inspire 2 and needing a upgrade to more apps and features like answering calls and stuff and I voted to have the apps added to the new watches. I’m sure it’s better than inspire 2 what do y’all think. 

Robert2607
First Steps

Fitbiyis one fabulous watch , Gps , Health Tracker.

PhnJill
Recovery Runner

My versa 4 cannot be deemed a 'smartwatch' until more apps are available on it.

Robert2607
First Steps

The charge 5 is absolutely Perfect 👍👍😎

Guy_
Space Racer

Hi @SunsetRunner - A Versa 4 won't have any apps on it, do you mean you are considering Versa 3 which does and quite a few things more than a Versa 4?

Elbot
Stepping Up

This is a good idea! My Sense 2 is meant to be a smart watch but cant do much on it. Have to change the watch face on my phone, cant edit the watch faces on my wrist or I have to pay for watch faces designed by others which may not work with my sense 2!

Dopovo
Pace Setter

Fitbit Studio is being shutting down by Fitbit.

@LizzyFitbit you can close this suggestion as PERMANENTLY not planned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.