Fitbit Transit: Public Transport Victoria (Myki), Australia

This feature suggestion is based on community requests for compatibility with local transit.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

GothamsGirl
Stepping Up

This would be fantastic if it could be developed!

Moggeth
First Steps

Firstly, I'd love this feature! 

Secondly, the process for adding my support in this site was a little frustrating, the "Accept Terms and Conditions" took me around in a loop until I manually logged in, and it then still warned me that I had to log in to comment. 

sarfi
First Steps

This seems like a pretty straight forward feature for Fitbit and one that will make many Melbourniains happy. 

Graham99
Jogger
The Melbourne transit system uses their own card, called a Myki card. You cannot use a credit or debit card. Myki can be easily added to Google Pay or Apple Pay but it is not possible with FitBit Pay. For me this is very important. To underline this I purchased then returned a FitBit Sense when I discovered I could not add my Myki card
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Graham99! Great suggestion. I've moved it into a similar request that had already been posted in the forums, this helps to keep the Community more organized and prevents the votes from users to be split between similar suggestions. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

KimSki
First Steps

MyKi acces would be a brilliant feature reducing the need for me to carry addditional cards and or devices when out exercising.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.