Fitbit Versa sport band

Hello I have the Fitbit versa and I work out a lot and I would like to get the sport band for Fitbit versa (not 3td party bands) 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels and Format

45 Comments
raewynjoy
Jogger

I love my Fitbit Versa Peach Band but very disappointed when i went to Noel Leemings in New Zealand & saw they had a new Fitbit Versa with a Ruby band. Spoke to one of your fabulous consultants online who told me you can only get the Ruby Band if you buy a new watch. I purchase the mint band when you bought it out & would love the Ruby to add to my collection. I think this colour would be a winner so i would love you to think about it. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @raewynjoy, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. 

See you around. 

1swat1
Runner

Thanks for all the likes I didn’t know it will get this much support thanks a lot and let Fitbit versa sport bands 

@1swat1 wrote:

Hello I have the Fitbit versa and I work out a lot and I would like to get the sport band for Fitbit versa (not 3td party bands) 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels and Format

LPWL
Base Runner

I work out 6 days a week and a band with the holes would help with the sweating.  Are there plans to make sports band like the Charge 3 and Ionic for the Versa? 

Cmplatt70
First Steps

Yes- to sports band and cuter band for the black alumin Versa—- it’s like you for got about it???? 

Johnnyseko
Jogger

Need a micro-adjustable strap!  Something like the Milanese loop or Velcro nylon straps sold by third party.  Given that HR monitor reading issues are always answered with - adjust the fit of your Fitbit, it would seem that fitbit would come out with a better/best sports strap.  When I work out, my wrist swells and I find it difficult to find a perfect fit with the rubber buckle style strap.  A quickly adjustable strap like a Velcro nylon I’ve found works great.  Something that looks decent for everyday use as the Versa isn’t as easy to switch between straps.  

I just switched to Versa from the Blaze. I had the factory strap and a third party Velcro for the gym.  Very easy to switch between straps as the way the blaze pops out is an amazing design and will be missed.

V7PHOTOS
Jogger

Would love to upgrade to the versa but really need a sport strap. The solid bands break me out and my wrist gets all sweaty. Non fitbit brands are kinda flimsy for the price of the versa to be trusted.

Morgan2
Recovery Runner

Besides the Classic, metal & leather options on your Accessories page I would like to request the addition of the Sport version that the Charge 3 has.  This band provides circulating air around the wrist.  This is important because whether in the water or just plain sweat having air circulating around and under the band would be helpful.  I have a large wrist for which I ordered the large classic band my problem was that I developed a form of dermatitis on part of my wrist.  This has caused me to stop wearing the band until this clears up.  I have also read AND followed your care & cleaning instructions but I feel the wearing of the classic band 24-7 365 caused part of the problem.  Please consider adding the Sport version to your list of bands.

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Morgan2 ! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

Morgan2
Recovery Runner

I have a QQ - I am finding I am having to charge my Versa EVERY DAY.  I did have an issue with my new band (couldn't get it attached easily) and the Versa did go down to 0% charge.  I can tell you I do not have any apps open other than low battery indicator and I have one alarm, which I have deactivated.  I've read that I might have to charge it for 2 hours?  Even if the screen is saying 100%?  So please advise if I just need to let this thing stay on the charger for 2 hrs.  Thanks

AJ3030
First Steps

Like others have said, I so need a sports band for my Fitbit Versa.  I use my versa when working out and really need a ventilated band.  

Fitbit how comes ventilated sport bands aren’t already in the shops it’s so needed!

Morgan2
Recovery Runner
I am in agreement! I have asked the same question!
Bofahad
Jogger

We need to have a special sport band “breathable “ for versa

I agree. The one it comes with makes my wrist so sweaty during a workout 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bofahad, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

86saleen
First Steps

We need more watch faces for men!! Id love to see all sports teams clock faces and watch bands!! I think it would be a big hit not just for the guys but girls also!!

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @86saleen! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing. I've moved it into a similar request. You can also check this other suggestion, post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support for clock faces. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

If the idea we suggested is not similar to the one you would like to have, pleaes repost your other idea as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’.

See you around. 

emma3
Recovery Runner

I have the mulberry lite and really want a sport band with holes in. I can’t find any on 3rd party sites. I have been looking for 3 months. Please make them FitBit! I don’t like the buckle type, they are super annoying to wear at night. 

HexiJosh
First Steps

There is DEFINITE need for a sport loop/band similar to the ones for that *other* smartwatch that we won't mention here. The rubber ones available now are fine, but something that easily adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure would be amazing. I found some cheap ones online before, but they break WAY too easily. All I ask is that if you guys do produce them, you do a rainbow version one too. Pride season is coming soon!

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Versa series. The Sport bands come in different colors and are available in our Fitbit store. Check them out here.

@1swat1, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.