Fitbit Versa sport band

Hello I have the Fitbit versa and I work out a lot and I would like to get the sport band for Fitbit versa (not 3td party bands) 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels and Format

45 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. A Fitbit Versa sport band would be very nice to have. Keen to hear what others think?

1swat1
Runner

so fitbit i have the fitbit versa and its a amazing watch but one thing you need to make a sport band, i would love the sport band because i use my versa everyday and i workout and i just really need the sport band. i would like it if someone could tell be when and if fitbit will make there own sport band for the versa. I don't really like the 3rd party bands so i would really like it if you made a fitbit versa sport band, thanks 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes I would love a sports band. I love the quality of the Fitbit products. Over the 3rd parrt. 

1swat1
Runner

so fitbit i have the fitbit versa and its a amazing watch but one thing you need to make a sport band, i would love the sport band because i use my versa everyday and i workout and i just really need the sport band. i would like it if someone could tell be when and if fitbit will make there own sport band for the versa. I don't really like the 3rd party bands so i would really like it if you made a fitbit versa sport band, thanks and hope you text me back. Plz like

CPete42
First Steps

I would love a sports band! Knock offs aren't the same -- it would be a great addition!!

Chewi789
Recovery Runner

I have a charge 2 with a Fitbit sports band that I bought extra. I used to get a rash on the solid band but the sports one has extra ventilation on it so it’s perfect. I’d like a Versa but need a sports band, please Fitbit, make one, you won’t regret it.

1swat1
Runner

so fitbit i have the fitbit versa and its a amazing watch but one thing you need to make a sport band, i would love the sport band because i use my versa everyday and i workout and i just really need the sport band. i would like it if someone could tell be when and if fitbit will make there own sport band for the versa. I don't really like the 3rd party bands so i would really like it if you made a fitbit versa sport band, thanks and hope you text me back.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Fantastic more people want the sports band a great idea.

I'm serving in the UK armed forces and I work out 5 time a week with my versa classic band fitted. Its not as good as the sports band with the holes I had on my ionic.

And the colours where great too this would be a strap I would buy.

Cheap 3rd parties are no where as good.

1swat1
Runner

so fitbit i have the fitbit versa and its a amazing watch but one thing you need to make a sport band, i would love the sport band because i use my versa everyday and i workout and i just really need the sport band. i would like it if someone could tell be when and if fitbit will make there own sport band for the versa. I don't really like the 3rd party bands so i would really like it if you made a fitbit versa sport band, 

1swat1
Runner

Band

AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @1swat1We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

JSalty
Jogger

I could not agree more!

askasa
Jogger

Please please please make a sport band for the Versa.  I gave the original gray and a black currently.  I don’t workout with the gray because I’m afraid it will be filthy in no time, so I use the black.  It is very stiff and not the most comfortable.  I love the sport band for my Charge 2 and would love one for the Versa.  Thanks.

CPete42
First Steps

YES PLEASE!! I've bought 3 different 3rd party, they are awful! We really need a sports band, weather is hot! and the breathability is very much desired.! 

Any on the horizon?

Thanks!

Glorius
Keeping Pace

I would love a sport band for my new versa!!

JennieAnne26
Jogger

I think this would be great! I want to purchase a Versa very soon. I currently have the Charge 2. My one major request for any Versa band is that they don't break every 3 to 4 months. I have gone through 4 bands on my Charge 2 in the past year and a half. It's very upsetting and I love Fitbit and want to continue using these products. I hope switching to the Versa solves this for me. 

m_wink
Jogger

I want to buy the versa but i don't care for any of the band options i love the sports bands and would definitely purchase the versa if a sports band was an option 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

BeckyBrat
First Steps

A more breathable Versa band with more air holes. Still using the rubber band as it appears better at handling lots of sweat. In a black with hot pink accent for color.

Please!? 😁

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BeckyBrat! Thanks for your suggestion. I moved it to this similar post, so you can add your vote to it by clicking on the little hand above! Keep sharing your ideas! 

CPete42
First Steps

PLEASE FitBit make a sports band for us Versa owners! Seeing it out for the new Charge 3 gives me hope that it will be an option...but also a bit frustrating that it's not already!! Thanks! PLEASE!!

goaliegirl
Jogger

I would love to have a sports band for my Versa!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I really like my Versa, but the wristband irritates my skin. I had a sport band when I had my Charge 2. It was so comfy. I have to take my Versa off often, so I don't feel like I'm receiving all the benefits it offers. 

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

CPete42
First Steps

Yes please! So glad to hear Fitbit is considering a sports watch band for Versa. It's the best watch I've had and the sports band would be awesome! Please FitBit!! 

Cheers!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.