Fitbit app - Communities and Groups Notifications

Suggestion.  Fitbit App, Communities and Groups - please allow the option to follow a post/thread and receive notification of replies. Often I ask questions and then have to scroll through every post later to see replies. We need this option! 

4 Comments
cbielans
Base Runner

If you comment on someone's post and they respond or someone else comments you should get a notification. You should also be able to turn off notifications for a certain post if lots of comments are being left. I just hate commenting on a post and then I have to scroll through the entire feed to find that post later to see if someone replied to my comment. It's frustrating and no point after a day. Something along these lines.

GreenGoblin
Jogger

Agreed! How do you quickly find that post? I've only started looking at the community and feed tab on my app. I haven't had any luck finding the original post. 

GreenGoblin
Jogger

Agreed 

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jmadd15 @GreenGoblin @cbielans we wanted to let you know that you can now see a user's previous post history in community feed, so you can now go to your own profile to follow questions asked, and responses from community.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.