Fitbit app compatible with Motosumo app

Would like to see my Fitbit be compatible with the app Motosumo so I can better track my spin workouts.  Right now I can see RPM's but would like heart rate and wattage.  Otherwise, using the monitor is pretty useless.  Also, please add Spotify.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

7 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @karlea715, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly!

About your suggestion regarding Sportify, I'd encourage you to check this similar idea and show your support by adding your vote. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

Kw90
First Steps

I just bought the versa 2 and I am incredibly upset to learn that the Moto g7 isnt compatible with it

Can we make it compatible? Or and I doing something wrong.

mbrown4186
First Steps

I agree, it’s 2020 how is it possible that Fitbit isn’t integrated with the most popular fitness apps. Our spin class started using Motosumo and I’m the only one that can’t participate because I decided to go with the Fitbit Ionic.

karlea715
First Steps

Someone did contact me about the Dev Op.  I have no idea what that means. I am not computer illiterate but I'm also not a software engineer.  The suggestion did not help at all.

Steveo2020
Jogger

It's a disgrace there is an issue with android that they admitted they know about, I see a scandel developing as they shouldn't be selling expensive watches that don't allow certain features to work I hope they sort it soon or I'll be looking at my legal rights. 

KaroniMacaroni
First Steps
Please allow the Motosumo App access to link to our Fitbit devices! This will allow heartrate data to be used across the two apps, for better monitoring during workouts. According to Motosumo's website, they are trying to work with Fitbit to get permission to connect to Fitbit, but you're denying access.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @KaroniMacaroni, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to integrate Fitbit with Motosumo app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.