Fitbit app section to track Asthma data

Add a category into the phone app to track Asthma data such as peak flow, asthma symptoms, inhaler usage etc.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tsukaiyomi. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including a section in the Fitbit app to track Asthma data with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SamWilliams
First Steps

That would be a great idea, especially if it was also on the kid’s profile as it would help them to control their asthma. 

NikkiColl
First Steps

I agree, a very good idea. Yesterday I had a pretty bad asthma attack and my fitbit thought I was exercising for 16 minutes so I know how long my attack was thanks to wearing it. But a section on it to help those with asthma record such information would be priceless 

UrbanEma
First Steps

Having asthma can affect fitness, I would love to track my asthma and how it reacts to workouts and daily life situations.

Lisaxy
First Steps

I agree adding peak flow and also if you were sick or if there is pollen season would be interesting data to self report or use from existing sources! 

Especially pollen data is readily available in many geographies and as for the asthma self report most people do it by themselves anyway on another app! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.