Fix issue to see Irregular Rhythm Notifications history

I haven't been able to view my Irregular Rhythm Notifications in over two weeks. When I click on the "View History" link, I get a blank screen.

This is very important that this software problem on the app gets fixed right away because those of us with atrial fibrillation are relying on this information.

I have spoken with customer service a number of times and was told that the developers are working on it.

I hope that this is a priority to get fixed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

2 Comments
GordonFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Developer
Fitbit Developer

Hi @StevenA9 

Customer support would be tracking this request, so I'm going to transfer your forum post to the correct team.  Since you have already reported it to them, I think you'll get a notification from customer support when it is fixed.   However, I'll let someone from CS confirm for me.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this product feedback. We’re very happy to let you know that a fix was released with the Fitbit app 4.08 version. This issue affected our Android users and you should now be able to view your irregular rhythm notification history on the You tab. For more information about this feature, see this help article.

@StevenA9, in recognition of your excellent product feedback, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.