Food database and country support for Belgium

Support for Belgium Country & Food Country will be a nice extra to make the app perfect (for me) :).

Moderator edit: Edited title for clarification and added labels 

15 Comments
luc1003
Base Runner

This indeed would be a nice one..

Aad
Jogger

Yes that would be great even that we can set to the "european" food and location instead of the USA / UK

You got my vote Smiley Happy

Spoiler

MatthewDom
Jogger

i'll try to share the link.

Iamgettingfit
First Steps

Yes!! I am voting for a European fooddatabase! That would make Fitbit much more complete. 🙂

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @Undertaxxx25! Thanks for visiting the Feature request board. That's a great idea. 

Hope this can be a feature soon. 

Penta
First Steps

Would also be great if South Africa could be on the country list and food option list for.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

+1 Cat Happy

Endomorphius
Recovery Runner

I love to scan dutch/belgium barcodes... is so much work to enter al my custom foods. grrrrr.

Ik_chaos
First Steps

I have a fitbit one but I' am looking for a Jawbone now because  they have a 

Dutch database. 

arash
Jogger

that would be perfect I can't wait

drsdre
First Steps

I'm now forced to add Dutch foods to the German database (which are not available in Germany). Prevent a data garbage can and add a Dutch/Belgium please.

Sjoe
Jogger

I support this idea, would love to put my charge 2 and app to even better use with a Belgium/Netherlands food database. Please fitbit?

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Undertaxxx25 and everyone.

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Yoerik
First Steps
In the settings of my Charge 4 under activity and well being / nutrition and weight / Food database there's no BeNeLux region to select.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Yoerik, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Food database and country support for Belgium

Dutch setting and Food log (belgium/netherlands)

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Your feedback is truly appreciated and please keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.